If The Police Opened Fire On These People -

Rules Of Engagement? May I remind you we are not at war with political protestors?

I don't think their behavior warrants execution. Do you, really?

By all means let someone murder you with a rock to the head. Goddam you are stupid. Having a rock thrown at you is deadly force.
I don't condone how they behaved, and the tear gas was certainly warranted, but we do not execute protestors for that behavior. Arrest, yes. Kill, no. The cops wore protective gear; I feel very bad for the horses.
If you don't like it, pass a law that protestors can be shot on sight. Just like the Boston Massacre. See how far it gets ya.

They are not protestors. I would venture that many if not most are not citizens.

Rules Of Engagement? May I remind you we are not at war with political protestors?

Well you ignorant skank, if someone throws a rock at me, they will meet a load of buckshot, if they do any other violent act toward me.

Well you ignorant skank, if someone throws a rock at me, they will meet a load of buckshot, if they do any other violent act toward me.
Hey, Mike, I'm a fucking GENIUS, smart enough to know that a cop in riot gear doesn't need to worry too much about getting a rock thrown at them. I hope some of those protestors got arrested and I'm glad they got tear gassed. They were not behaving well. But your overreaction would not help matters in the real world. Protect your property and stay out of political demonstrations, okay?

Hey, Mike, I'm a fucking GENIUS, smart enough to know that a cop in riot gear doesn't need to worry too much about getting a rock thrown at them.

Not really the point.

pretty much says where the mexican vote is HUH !!! can you say Hillary ??? why yes you can !!!! trump can show all polling from his white friends polling and tell you he's a winner ... but when you see Woman 80% mexicans 90% and Black 90% in polling for Hillary you really think he has a chance in hell ??? good with that kind of thinking

That's assuming Hillary can find a way to allow 11 million illegals to vote.

No need whatsover to do that. Bring in the water trucks, hose their asses down then arrest them and sentence them to lengthy prison sentences and boom problem solved.

Yes, that's for citizens who go beyond mere protesting. Rioting foreigners should be shot.

Hey, Mike, I'm a fucking GENIUS, smart enough to know that a cop in riot gear doesn't need to worry too much about getting a rock thrown at them. I hope some of those protestors got arrested and I'm glad they got tear gassed. They were not behaving well. But your overreaction would not help matters in the real world. Protect your property and stay out of political demonstrations, okay?

Eat shit criminal lover.

No need whatsover to do that. Bring in the water trucks, hose their asses down then arrest them and sentence them to lengthy prison sentences and boom problem solved.

Yes, that's for citizens who go beyond mere protesting. Rioting foreigners should be shot.

WTF? And how exactly do you determine who's a foreigner who deserves to be shot?

I swear to the Lord Almighty, this board makes me cringe, morons abound left and right.

Don't fool yourself...a lot of people died during the riots of the '60s & '70s.
My opinion is that this is nothing compared to what a Clinton win would spur.

Eat shit criminal lover.
How am I a criminal lover if I want the rioters to be arrested? All the name calling in the world isn't going to strengthen your ridiculous stance that we should be shooting them....unless they shoot first, obviously.

Hey, Mike, I'm a fucking GENIUS, smart enough to know that a cop in riot gear doesn't need to worry too much about getting a rock thrown at them.

Not really the point.
I know. I do not like to see our police being attacked. Why can't they use rotten tomatoes and eggs? I don't understand why none of the rock throwers got arrested. They arrested some people for selling t-shirts without a permit, though.

Don't fool yourself...a lot of people died during the riots of the '60s & '70s.
My opinion is that this is nothing compared to what a Clinton win would spur.

opposed to the ethnic war Trump started before he even won the nomination?

WTF? And how exactly do you determine who's a foreigner who deserves to be shot?

I swear to the Lord Almighty, this board makes me cringe, morons abound left and right.

How about the ones waving the flag of Mexico, for starters?

Forum List

Back