If the man's name is on the mortgage/lease and the women moves in isn't she..

When my wife first moved in I told her she should quit her job so that we could spend more time together. And gave her a credit card so that she had spending money and a roadworthy car.

She's a full time medical student going for dual masters degrees and was working 30hrs/week at a grocery store. That didn't leave much time for me. Then when we got married I paid off her student loans.

She didn't know that I was very financially secure until after we got married. I drive an old beat up truck and live in a very modest home. She actually thought I was unemployed. I'm no 1%er but due to living well below my means and making many wise and/or lucky investments I'm at least in the top 10% income bracket. And when she finishes school she'll be making well into the 6 figures.

Sounds like you have a "financial slavery fetish"

When my wife first moved in I told her she should quit her job so that we could spend more time together. And gave her a credit card so that she had spending money and a roadworthy car.

She's a full time medical student going for dual masters degrees and was working 30hrs/week at a grocery store. That didn't leave much time for me. Then when we got married I paid off her student loans.

She didn't know that I was very financially secure until after we got married. I drive an old beat up truck and live in a very modest home. She actually thought I was unemployed. I'm no 1%er but due to living well below my means and making many wise and/or lucky investments I'm at least in the top 10% income bracket. And when she finishes school she'll be making well into the 6 figures.

Only if that's the same thing as retire before 50 desire.

Only if that's the same thing as retire before 50 desire.

You financial slave you

you are so odd and insecure

So she pays nothing? Im kind of slow you will have to help me

Kind of slow when a turtle is lightspeed faster than you!

Is she cooking, cleaning and polishing your brother bad Johnson and if the answer is yes then she is contributing more than you will ever in life, and remember I am a man telling you this you mental midget!

Is she cooking, cleaning and polishing your brother bad Johnson and if the answer is yes then she is contributing more than you will ever in life, and remember I am a man telling you this you mental midget!

So all she needs is her vagina?

So all she needs is her vagina?

If that is what you got out of what I wrote to you then you are one sad individual...

Forum List

Back