If The Gays At The Night Club Had Chosen To Be Straight And Followed The Bible, They Would Be Alive

Now that's just a fact. All they had to have done was shun their degenerate lifestyle and followed Gods teachings through the Bible. That and practicing good ole Southern conservative Christian family values would have kept them alive. Being a moral normal person has its benefits. Being abnormal living a degenerate unholy lifestyle has its disadvantages, especially for the ones who went to the Pulse gay bar. So what is the lesson learned? Stay straight, live a healthy normal lifestyle following God and read the Bible. The patriotic Reverend Billy Graham has stressed this for years on end.
Absurd! If you, Steve, was standing at the bar that night, you'd be just a dead today. This is as dumb an excuse as the fucking liberals saying this wouldn't happen if there were no guns allowed for private citizens. Our problem is not guns nor gays, it's radical Islamic terrorists and that dick sucking asshole Obama.

Last edited:
Now that's just a fact. All they had to have done was shun their degenerate lifestyle and followed Gods teachings through the Bible. That and practicing good ole Southern conservative Christian family values would have kept them alive. Being a moral normal person has its benefits. Being abnormal living a degenerate unholy lifestyle has its disadvantages, especially for the ones who went to the Pulse gay bar. So what is the lesson learned? Stay straight, live a healthy normal lifestyle following God and read the Bible. The patriotic Reverend Billy Graham has stressed this for years on end.

If the shooter didn't hate gays as much as you do- they would still be alive.

You are no more a Christian than the shooter was.

I remember when I read the first of this asshole's idiocy - I thought he was writing satire. C'mon, no one is actually as vile, stupid, ignorant, uneducated.... what I scraped off the bottom of my shoe earlier.

Never content to be JUST racist, inbred, cracker, trailer trash, human garbage, the OP is just plain stupid.

Where does worthless slime like him come from and how do we get rid of them? The last thing the US needs is another sharia law fundie sicko like Steve. If the OP is an example of "southern conservative Christian family values", I say the human beings in the US secede and set fire to the slime that's left.
Do you masturbate to Steve's posts? Have you hearD of ignore? Ssteve has a right to his speech, just as you do. I find your opinions equally repulsive if you want to know. Every once in awhile he makes good sense; as a liberal, you don't.

Absurd! If you, Steve, was standing at the bar that night, you'd be just a dead today. This is as dumb an excuse as the fucking liberals saying this wouldn't happen if there were no guns allowed for private citizens. Our problem is not guns nor gays, it's radical Islamic terrorists and that dick sucking asshole Obama.
First of all, as a heterosexual alpha male and southern conservative Christian, I wouldn't have been there in the first place. But hypothetically, if I was, I would have survived by taking cover then assessing the situation figuring out a tactical advantage. Then when at the right time as he was focused on the degenerate homosexual deviant cowardly girlie men putting them out of their misery, I would have taken the offensive and nailed him with a full bottle of Bud Light stunning him. Then I would have attacked him in the milliseconds he was stunned and unleashed a fury of serious blows to the temple and disarm him. In the end, my love for God, White privilege and my patriotism would have made Steve McGarrett victorious. In the end, it would have boiled down to one thing, White Power!

Last edited:
If all who claimed to be true 'god fearing' Christians in this country really were, there would be no need for government welfare. Take care of that first, then get back to us with condemnations of others.

would have survived by taking cover then assessing the situation figuring out a tactical advantage. Then when at the right time as he was focused on the degenerate homosexual deviant cowardly girlie men putting them out of their misery, I would have taken the offensive and nailed him with a full bottle of Bud Light stunning him. Then I would have attacked him in the milliseconds he was stunned and unleashed a fury of serious blows to the temple and disarm him.
. On this part of your reply, I totally agree. It seems to me there was plenty of time I would think to bum rush him. Why no one did is a mystery.

would have survived by taking cover then assessing the situation figuring out a tactical advantage. Then when at the right time as he was focused on the degenerate homosexual deviant cowardly girlie men putting them out of their misery, I would have taken the offensive and nailed him with a full bottle of Bud Light stunning him. Then I would have attacked him in the milliseconds he was stunned and unleashed a fury of serious blows to the temple and disarm him.
. On this part of your reply, I totally agree. It seems to me there was plenty of time I would think to bum rush him. Why no one did is a mystery.
It's no mystery why it didn't happen. They were cowards in the face of adversity and death.
They had no internal survival instincts to take Omar out. It's why homosexuals should not be in the military.

It's no mystery why it didn't happen. They were cowards in the face of adversity and death.
They had no internal survival instincts to take Omar out. It's why homosexuals should not be in the military.

More delusions. How far away were the patrons of the bar from the shooter? Did the shooter have cover? Can you come out from behind cover and throw a bottle (accurately hitting his head) faster than the shooter can move the muzzle of his rifle? The sad part is that you probably do believe that you could have conquered Omar because you are a heterosexual male, and all homosexuals are prancing fairies.

First of all, as a heterosexual alpha male and southern conservative Christian, I wouldn't have been there in the first place. But hypothetically, if I was, I would have survived by taking cover then assessing the situation figuring out a tactical advantage. Then when at the right time as he was focused on the degenerate homosexual deviant cowardly girlie men putting them out of their misery, I would have taken the offensive and nailed him with a full bottle of Bud Light stunning him. Then I would have attacked him in the milliseconds he was stunned and unleashed a fury of serious blows to the temple and disarm him. In the end, my love for God, White privilege and my patriotism would have made Steve McGarrett victorious. In the end, it would have boiled down to one thing, White Power!
southern conservative Christian
in other words from a long line of cowardly traitors against the United States and who brings down the collective IQ of this country

southern conservative Christian
in other words from a long line of cowardly traitors against the United States and who brings down the collective IQ of this country

So you are saying that "southern conservative Christian" is a long line of cowardly traitors against the US and brings down the collective IQ of the country?

I am as southern as they come. I would be happy to match intellects with you anytime you like. I also find your assumption that the people living in the south are all traitors because of the actions of southerners 150 years ago to be simply astounding.

While conservatives may be a group you dislike, to apply such a generalization to them shows your own intellectual failings, not theirs.

And, despite your deep rooted hatred of all things Christian, your claims are ridiculous.

Here's the thing. I do not approve of the gay lifestyle. In any way. However, those people did NOT deserve to be butchered because they were gay. The real problem here is that no one had a gun besides the muslim butcher, and the FACT that our government is doing nothing about these animals.
The only people who think they deserved to be butchered for being gay are the people who butchered them.
And the people who defend the people who butchered them, like Coyote..who maintains that the guy who killed them did it because he's gay.

Garion13a5, just keep in mind that McGarrett is a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal who's still upset that the south lost the civil war, he can't own slaves. has a large stars and bars flag in his hovel and actually believes every word in the so-called holy book that was written by superstitious primitives in the Bronze Age. His Avatar should tell all you need to know about him.

Following this "logic", each and every victim of terrorism has been Gay. The folks at Ft. Hood, San Bernadino, the Boston Marathon, the Pentagon and the World Trade Center were all murdered because they failed to heed the homophobic 'preaching' of Billy Graham.

All the victims of the London bombings of 2007, the people s.aughtered in Paris this spring, and the countless victims of bombings in the Middle East should have refrained from wing Gay.

Good job, armchair Batman. You won a battle that only exists in your mind. Tell us again how you did it.

Good job, armchair Batman. You won a battle that only exists in your mind. Tell us again how you did it.
:Boom2:
:flameth:
:tank:
:salute:
:udaman:

Ironically there's some truth to that. Why gays insist on flaunting their sexuality and claiming it as an "identity" just to seek negative attention is beyond me. Especially when it just makes them easy targets for violence.
Makes up for their tepid, vacuous, limp-wristed, perverted existence...

We are all sinners. What sins do you think you will commit in the future? Why do you get a free pass on the future sins you are going to commit.

The key word is 'Hypothetically', as in a hypothetical situation. In reality, I would have prevailed through the power and faith of God.

Forum List

Back