If The Democrats Re-Take The House, Should the GOP Publicly Declare 100% Commitment to Obstruct.....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-26_10-4-54.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-26_10-4-54.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 30
no. this shit needs to end.

payback politics needs to die.

....like Schumer and the Democrats did...or should Republicans / Conservatives simply let snowflakes suffer the consequences of their own stupidity (and be dragged down with them)?

View attachment 224883

:rolleyes:

Your hate talk is getting pretty old.

Seems kinda petty and childish.

"hate talk"? I don't see the word "deplorable". Nor "When they go low, we kick them." What hate speech do you imagine you see?

Your hate talk is getting pretty old. Seems kinda petty and childish.

I am not the one who said anyone who refuses to accept the outcome of elections is a threat to our democracy (Hillary) and then after losing declares 100% commitment to oppose anything the President and GOP attempt to do for the country (Schumer / Democrats).

I am not the one who paid thugs to attack Trump supporters during the campaign, who spewed so much violent rhetoric that it drove the base to attempt to assassinate GOP politicians and gun down R-Scalise (Hillary)...and afterwards called for that same base to criminally harass Republicans / conservatives out in public (Waters).

I am not the one who publicly called for the President's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's arms, kidnapped, and raped by pedophiles....or for female members of Trump's team to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped - all on camera for 'posterity', snowflake.

Once again a Leftist MORON attempts to accuse others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are.....

Fail.

....like Schumer and the Democrats did...or should Republicans / Conservatives simply let snowflakes suffer the consequences of their own stupidity (and be dragged down with them)?

View attachment 224883

"hate talk"? I don't see the word "deplorable". Nor "When they go low, we kick them." What hate speech do you imagine you see?

My apologies, I wasn't thinking in the legal sense.

Or maybe I should have typed "this partisan teenage cheerleader type talk", "you sound like an 11 year old rooting for his baseball team who can't see the shin kicking free agents they hire are as bad as the other team's"

That just used soo many more keystrokes though..

The question is whether the democrats would consider support for the President's agenda to be "obstruction". If democrats take the majority of the House they will merely become stronger obstructionists.

Your hate talk is getting pretty old. Seems kinda petty and childish.

I am not the one who said anyone who refuses to accept the outcome of elections is a threat to our democracy (Hillary) and then after losing declares 100% commitment to oppose anything the President and GOP attempt to do for the country (Schumer / Democrats).

I am not the one who paid thugs to attack Trump supporters during the campaign, who spewed so much violent rhetoric that it drove the base to attempt to assassinate GOP politicians and gun down R-Scalise (Hillary)...and afterwards called for that same base to criminally harass Republicans / conservatives out in public (Waters).

I am not the one who publicly called for the President's son to be ripped from the 1st Lady's arms, kidnapped, and raped by pedophiles....or for female members of Trump's team to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped - all on camera for 'posterity', snowflake.

Once again a Leftist MORON attempts to accuse others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are.....

Fail.

You just sound like a high school girl on the pep squad cheering on her team.

View attachment 224883

My apologies, I wasn't thinking in the legal sense.

Or maybe I should have typed "this partisan teenage cheerleader type talk", "you sound like an 11 year old rooting for his baseball team who can't see the shin kicking free agents they hire are as bad as the other team's"

That just used soo many more keystrokes though..

You still haven't identified the "hate talk" you were referring to in his post. Perhaps because you can't find any?

Term limits would go a long way to stop this bullshit. Instead of a career congressm/w whos main focus is being re-elected and going along with the party machine, they would work for their constituents the way the ff envisioned.

The question is whether the democrats would consider support for the President's agenda to be "obstruction".
I was thinking more along the lines of 2 years of proven false conspiratorial treasonous attempts to conduct a political coup, only exposing Democrat crimes....open declarations of an intent to Impeach even without any evidence of wrong-doing, not to mention all of the extremely violent rhetoric and manipulation that has resulted in physical violence and even an attempted assassination of GOP politicians....that the Democrats want us to all forget and instead focus on pipe 'bombs' being sent out by an unknown source which they - of course - want to blame the President for.

As mentioned before, Maxine Waters demands the President accept responsibility for these 'bombs' - No problem, right after she and the Democratic Party leadership accept full responsibility for the attempted assassination of the Republicans and for Scalise being gunned down.

You still haven't identified the "hate talk" you were referring to in his post. Perhaps because you can't find any?
Democrats consider pointing out facts against them 'hate speech'. :p

Forum List

Back