If the CIA had the balls to illegally spy on the Senate Intelligence Committee, why not Trump?

Moreover, if Russia hacked the DNC server then it is a pretty safe bet they hacked Hillary's bootleg server containing classified data THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm still flipping out over the simple fact that after telling us all these months it was the Russians and then you find out the FBI, the NSA , no one in the Intel community has examined the servers.

This is a professional investigation into an election year hacking? And we are to believe the IT employees of the DNC that the Russians did the hacking?

YIKES!
The government is run by a bunch of idiots because mostly idiots voted for them.

Do you know for sure that Trump is not involved with the Russians? if so what is your proof

The fact that the lying shit dimscum and all their adoring idiots like you have found NONE according to all of the investigating authorities. After a long thorough investigation that has lasted three times as long as the shitbitch email investigation.
The investigation by Comey is still underway, details to follow
The only way that there could be any details is if the FBI sat on the case until Trump became president, and released the details months after the investigation was over.

If that is the case then the FBI's credibility will be permanently doomed and Trump supporters will happily burn what is left of this country to the ground.

If, and it seems so, that our intelligence agencies have been co-opted by the Democrat Party like the vast majority of our media, then burning it down will save us from an eventual Demo-Stalinist oriented outcome. True, dat!

Moreover, if Russia hacked the DNC server then it is a pretty safe bet they hacked Hillary's bootleg server containing classified data THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I'm still flipping out over the simple fact that after telling us all these months it was the Russians and then you find out the FBI, the NSA , no one in the Intel community has examined the servers.

This is a professional investigation into an election year hacking? And we are to believe the IT employees of the DNC that the Russians did the hacking?

YIKES!

A favorite line of the democrat hive is that this is bigger than Watergate. Just another falsehood, as most Democrap chilluns fail to acknowledge, because they weren't around for Watergate and/or do not know their history, that indictments from Watergate came down within the first 8 months.

Where's da' beef?.............oops, I mean, where's da' indictments?

There isn't any, cause there is no there, there, for the partisan Democrap hive pukes!!!

YIKES!

A favorite line of the democrat hive is that this is bigger than Watergate. Just another falsehood, as most Democrap chilluns fail to acknowledge, because they weren't around for Watergate and/or do not know their history, that indictments from Watergate came down within the first 8 months.

There isn't any, cause there is no there, there, for the partisan Democrap hive pukes!!!

It's crazy. You have everyone and there mother on the left hand side of the aisle and you have the looney tune war hawks like McCain on the RINO side of the aisle all running around saying there is no doubt that the Russians hacked the election.

One problem. There is no evidence they did. The FBI, the NSA as well as the rest of the intel agencies have never examined the DNC servers.

And I am sure as hell not going to believe the DNC employees CrowdStrikes opinions that Putin, Boris Badenov, Natasha and Fearless Leader hacked those servers.

:clap::clap::clap:

YIKES!

It's crazy. You have everyone and there mother on the left hand side of the aisle and you have the looney tune war hawks like McCain on the RINO side of the aisle all running around saying there is no doubt that the Russians hacked the election.

One problem. There is no evidence they did. The FBI, the NSA as well as the rest of the intel agencies have never examined the DNC servers.

And I am sure as hell not going to believe the DNC employees CrowdStrikes opinions that Putin, Boris Badenov, Natasha and Fearless Leader hacked those servers.

Let me repeat a very profound part of your post........"The FBI, the NSA as well as the rest of the intel agencies never examined the DNC servers."

:clap::clap::clap:

And, not for a lack of trying. The DNC never complied with the intel agency requests to examine their servers.

So, the above begets a significant question: Once the DNC was notified by intel agencies that the Russians were hacking them, why, in God, did they not turn over their servers at the request of intel agencies?

So, the above begets a significant question: Once the DNC was notified by intel agencies that the Russians were hacking them, why, in God, did they not turn over their servers at the request of intel agencies?

Exactly. And now that this fairy tale has turned into an international incident shouldn't the DNC have been required to turn over the servers?

Exactly. And now that this fairy tale has turned into an international incident shouldn't the DNC have been required to turn over the servers?

Not unless the intel agencies only work on behalf of one party.

All the left wing whackos keep screaming that Trump Tower couldn't be under surveillance because the Intel community would need a warrant.

:lol:

Like that would ever stop them from going rogue. CIA was under Brennan when all this shit went down. Really give your head a shake if you believe that these people think they are answerable to anyone and play by the rules.
tinydancer the CIA does not spy on Americans in America.

You are confusing them with the NSA.

The NSA spies on everybody in the USA.

That's what the N stands for -- national.

Same reason Hillary didn't turn over her server, she/they have stuff on there they do not want to be made public.

All the left wing whackos keep screaming that Trump Tower couldn't be under surveillance because the Intel community would need a warrant.

Like that would ever stop them from going rogue. CIA was under Brennan when all this shit went down. Really give your head a shake if you believe that these people think they are answerable to anyone and play by the rules.
How about some PROOF!

Proof they spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee?

Politics
Inquiry by C.I.A. Affirms It Spied on Senate Panel
By MARK MAZZETTI and CARL HULSEJULY 31, 2014

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/...e-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html?_r=0
We are looking for proof that Trump was spied upon, Homer. lets keep up with the adults

I'm giving a what if scenario. As far as proof goes I'm still waiting for the proof that the DNC was hacked by the Russians.

None of the intel agencies has examined the DNC servers. And like hell I'm going to believe CrowdStrike considering they are employees of the DNC.

"what if"?????

The Rs were hacked too. Or did you miss that?
Libs have a poor memory.

tinydancer the CIA does not spy on Americans in America.

You are confusing them with the NSA.

The NSA spies on everybody in the USA.

That's what the N stands for -- national.
This is what happened under the Obama administration.

How about some PROOF!

Proof they spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee?

Politics
By MARK MAZZETTI and CARL HULSEJULY 31, 2014

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/...e-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html?_r=0
We are looking for proof that Trump was spied upon, Homer. lets keep up with the adults

I'm giving a what if scenario. As far as proof goes I'm still waiting for the proof that the DNC was hacked by the Russians.

None of the intel agencies has examined the DNC servers. And like hell I'm going to believe CrowdStrike considering they are employees of the DNC.

"what if"?????

The Rs were hacked too. Or did you miss that?
Libs have a poor memory.

Selective and revisionist memory too.

Forum List

Back