If the CIA had the balls to illegally spy on the Senate Intelligence Committee, why not Trump?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
All the left wing whackos keep screaming that Trump Tower couldn't be under surveillance because the Intel community would need a warrant.

:lol:

Like that would ever stop them from going rogue. CIA was under Brennan when all this shit went down. Really give your head a shake if you believe that these people think they are answerable to anyone and play by the rules.

All the left wing whackos keep screaming that Trump Tower couldn't be under surveillance because the Intel community would need a warrant.

Like that would ever stop them from going rogue. CIA was under Brennan when all this shit went down. Really give your head a shake if you believe that these people think they are answerable to anyone and play by the rules.
How about some PROOF!

Might've been a private organization doing the surveillance/wiretapping, with or without Obama's sayso. Not saying what did or did not happen, just that federal agencies may not have been involved. Either ours or the British.

The entire intelligence agency is a sad joke and I wish more people could see this.

Trump is put under FBI investigation because of a bullshit claim by Democrats that he is involved with the Russians, and somehow they have kept that investigation alive for almost a year with ZERO evidence; but yet they dismiss a plausible claim by Trump within days.

Fuck the FBI and CIA.

Might've been a private organization doing the surveillance/wiretapping, with or without Obama's sayso. Not saying what did or did not happen, just that federal agencies may not have been involved. Either ours or the British.
Why might have been? Trump made the accusation with zero proof

The entire intelligence agency is a sad joke and I wish more people could see this.

Trump is put under FBI investigation because of a bullshit claim by Democrats that he is involved with the Russians, and somehow they have kept that investigation alive for almost a year with ZERO evidence; but yet they dismiss a plausible claim by Trump within days.

Fuck the FBI and CIA.
Do you know for sure that Trump is not involved with the Russians? if so what is your proof

How about some PROOF!

Proof they spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee?

Politics
Inquiry by C.I.A. Affirms It Spied on Senate Panel
By MARK MAZZETTI and CARL HULSEJULY 31, 2014

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/...e-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html?_r=0

How about some PROOF!

Politics

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/...e-commitee-cia-interrogation-report.html?_r=0
We are looking for proof that Trump was spied upon, Homer. lets keep up with the adults

He reads the New York Times and they were claiming not only were his aides being wiretapped but the intel community was sharing the conversations with the WH.

How about some PROOF!

Politics

We are looking for proof that Trump was spied upon, Homer. lets keep up with the adults

I'm giving a what if scenario. As far as proof goes I'm still waiting for the proof that the DNC was hacked by the Russians.

None of the intel agencies has examined the DNC servers. And like hell I'm going to believe CrowdStrike considering they are employees of the DNC.

Trump should be bright enuff to keep his mouth quiet. Dont flippantly accuse people. Where is his staff, I mean swamp.

I do believe that Brennan is the major leaker! Call it a feeling.........a logical feeling.

Which doesn't mean it didn't happen. And we don't yet know what Trump knew when he made his accusation.

Fuck the FBI and CIA.
Do you know for sure that Trump is not involved with the Russians? if so what is your proof

Where's your proof that he is? You're asking to prove a negative, if there's no truth to the accusation then there's no proof either.

How about some PROOF!

Politics

Comey said yesterday that he is under investigation, as well he should be. He has quite a long record of lying, cheating and stealing. he settles lawsuits or declares bankruptcy and then brags that he made a fat profit off not abiding by the deals he makes or not paying people what he owes.

He is, without a doubt, the most corrupt, most crooked president in our history. Yes, he will make Nixon and Reagan look like choir boys.

How about some PROOF!

Politics

Comey said yesterday that drumpf is under investigation, as well he should be. He has quite a long record of lying, cheating and stealing. he settles lawsuits or declares bankruptcy and then brags that he made a fat profit off not abiding by the deals he makes or not paying people what he owes.

He is, without a doubt, the most corrupt, most crooked president in our history. Yes, he will make Nixon and Reagan look like choir boys.

Trump could be controlled by aliens from Mars.

Anything is possible.

We all know that Martians and Trumpsters don't play by the rules.

Look I have as much evidence to support that Trump is a Martian controlled President as Tiny has that the CIA wiretapped Trump.

Anything is possible.

Look I have as much evidence to support that Trump is a Martian controlled President as Tiny has that the CIA wiretapped Trump.

Which is about the same amount of evidence that Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russians as far as the hacking or anything else is concerned.

How about some PROOF!

Politics

Comey said yesterday that drumpf is under investigation, as well he should be. He has quite a long record of lying, cheating and stealing. he settles lawsuits or declares bankruptcy and then brags that he made a fat profit off not abiding by the deals he makes or not paying people what he owes.

Nada, nope, no way! Russiagate will totally backfire on you looney leftists; and totally agree with P. Buchanans blog below:

Will Russiagate Backfire on the Left?

Anything is possible.

Which is about the same amount of evidence that Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russians as far as the hacking or anything else is concerned.
Do you know first hand just what evidence the FBI may have, the evidence that began the investigation of a President?

Forum List

Back