If Swamp Rat Comey Gets Prosecuted, Will Swamp Rat Mueller Testify?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013

The ties between the two Swamp Rats Comey and Mueller is troubling and bothersome!

If and when Comey is brought to justice, will his comrad Mueller testify on his behalf?

Last edited:
Listened to her today - outright lies.

She's perfect for the job of repeating pino trump's lies. But, then, she did learn lying at her father's knee.

But, since when would her desire to have someone prosecuted by the DOJ count for anything at all? Can't get much more bizarre and just outright ignorant than that.

Go ahead and do it. It will be the end of the Trump Presidency. Impeachment should begin as soon as that happens.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a hypocrite just like her father. She claims to believe in God but is not.

Why the irrational idolization of Trump? HIS assistant FBI director chose Mueller. Trump himself cheated on his first two wives, held sex and drug parties, built gambling dens, and started a 'university' that has been banned as a fraud in several states, and yet his minions still DROOL. WHY?

Since the biggest swamp is in the white house the answer should be yes. Tnheswamp is now higher than ever.

Go ahead and do it. It will be the end of the Trump Presidency. Impeachment should begin as soon as that happens.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a hypocrite just like her father. She claims to believe in God but is not.
Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

I do believe in God. I did not vote for either Clinton or Trump because I believe in God. Neither you nor Sanders nor her father truly believe in God or you would not be supporting Trump. Sanders just told the Justice Department to bear false witness against their neighbor by filing false charges against Comey. That certainly does not reflect the love of God.

the real question is not if, but when will Comey testify.

Forum List

Back