If states cannot protect their borders then we have to go after the employers

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
who hire illegals.
Come on guys, time to take the gloves off. If Obama and the Supremes will not allow states to enforce immigration laws, then employers are the only thing left.

We have to stop being silent, we have to put our internet mouths where our money is.

From now on, anytime you see what appears to be the use of illegal labor, you MUST act !

Don't bother calling the police, the authorities are obviously not going to do anything.

Now before you fucking libs wet your panties, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE USE OF VIOLENCE !

We have to shame and boycott ANY employer or ANY two-bit contractor trolling through a Home Depot looking for illegal labor.

Yell at them, shame them, take down their license #'s. Complain about them on services such as "Angie's List". Write letters in your local newspapers, badger them every step of the way.

To all of you blue collar workers out there, the next industry invaded by illegal labor may be your own !!!!

Last edited:
who hire illegals.
Come on guys, time to take the gloves off. If Obama and the Supremes will not allow states to enforce immigration laws, then employers are the only thing left.

We have to stop being silent, we have to put our internet mouths where our money is.

From now on, anytime you see what appears to be the use of illegal labor, you MUST act !

Don't bother calling the police, the authorities are obviously not going to do anything.

Now before you fucking libs wet your panties, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE USE OF VIOLENCE !

We have to shame and boycott ANY employer or ANY two-bit contractor trolling through a Home Depot looking for illegal labor.

Yell at them, shame them, take down their license #'s. Complain about them on services such as "Angie's List". Write letters in your local newspapers, badger them every step of the way.

To all of you blue collar workers out there, the next industry invaded by illegal labor may be your own !!!!

That's a pretty good idea.

As soon as Obama is out of office and the economy grows enough for the illegals to come back here, I'll do that.

who hire illegals.

I agree. And it would be a perfectly constitutional approach for states to do, because they would be setting and enforcing labor law.

I disagree with your assertion here. The Supreme Court is not even charged with executing the laws of the land, they apply and interpret the laws to cases and controversies that come before them. That is their constitutional role. The court has applied the law and determined that the AZ law was unconstitutional in many regards. Your contention here is no better than Obama's SOTU jab about the court "undoing" a hundred years of law.

There was never any ‘if,’ as the states have never had the authority to preempt Federal law. The Arizona Court merely reaffirmed that fact.

Otherwise no one has any objection to enforcing existing laws, including those prohibiting the hiring of undocumented workers.

• Banned
who hire illegals.

I agree. And it would be a perfectly constitutional approach for states to do, because they would be setting and enforcing labor law.

I disagree with your assertion here. The Supreme Court is not even charged with executing the laws of the land, they apply and interpret the laws to cases and controversies that come before them. That is their constitutional role. The court has applied the law and determined that the AZ law was unconstitutional in many regards. Your contention here is no better than Obama's SOTU jab about the court "undoing" a hundred years of law.

Yes, but the bottom line is due to their so-called "interpretation" we are now screwed. And please realize that only a bare minimun of the justices agree what Arizona wanted to do was unconstitutional. So obviously there is still quite a bit of subjectivity.

• Banned
There was never any ‘if,’ as the states have never had the authority to preempt Federal law. The Arizona Court merely reaffirmed that fact.

Otherwise no one has any objection to enforcing existing laws, including those prohibiting the hiring of undocumented workers.

But again, it's possible they ruled in error. I for one believe in the sovereignty of states, and that they should have the right to protect their own borders. In fact, I would be for an ammendment if that's what it takes to ensure a states right to act.

Absolutely whatever it takes to restore rule of law. Let the liberal feed and house them the liberal is on thin ice with me :D

Last edited:
Yes, but the bottom line is due to their so-called "interpretation" we are now screwed. And please realize that only a bare minimun of the justices agree what Arizona wanted to do was unconstitutional. So obviously there is still quite a bit of subjectivity.

No, the bottom line is that the constitution puts authority to set immigration law in the hands of the federal government. You can "blame" the founding fathers if you have a beef with that.

who hire illegals.

As soon as Obama is out of office and the economy grows enough for the illegals to come back here, I'll do that.

If Willard or any other (R) were put back into office, Obama's record number of deportations would stop, and the R's would likely grant blanket amnesty again.
The GOP loves illegals, for the jobs they can't offshore, they hire illegals.

who hire illegals.

If Willard or any other (R) were put back into office, Obama's record number of deportations would stop, and the R's would likely grant blanket amnesty again.
The GOP loves illegals, for the jobs they can't offshore, they hire illegals.

Wrong. The GOP establishment might "love" illegals, but not the moms and pops who make up the party.

who hire illegals.

The thing is, when Obama did go after the employers, by raiding Tyson's meat packing, the right wing status quo went nuts. I'm good with going after those who make the market for undocumented workers. Lets start with agriculture, who probably hires the most. Next, go after your local restaurant, especially Chinese carryouts. Then go after your area construction companies, yard maintenance companies, meat packing plants, etc..

We'll see who wets whose pants when the flow of cheap labor is cut off.

Wrong. The GOP establishment might "love" illegals, but not the moms and pops who make up the party.

These mom and pops are the obedient sheep that keep voting republican, even though the GOP establishment wants to put them out of business because they are costing the mega corporations money. It's truly a bizarre mindset to support those that want to destroy you.

Last edited:
who hire illegals.

The thing is, when Obama did go after the employers, by raiding Tyson's meat packing, the right wing status quo went nuts. I'm good with going after those who make the market for undocumented workers. Lets start with agriculture, who probably hires the most. Next, go after your local restaurant, especially Chinese carryouts. Then go after your area construction companies, yard maintenance companies, meat packing plants, etc..

Spot on. The employers of the main industries that hire illegals, you can bet vote straight ticket republican every election.

who hire illegals.

Now here is something we can all get behind.

I agree with going after employers of illegals 100%.

This will solve the problem by taking away the impetus for crossing the border in the first place.

Last edited:
who hire illegals.

Actually what we need is 3 Things.

First we need to Fucking Fed to Control the Border,

Second we need to Reform the System,

and third we need to as you said, Go after employers who employ illegals. Though I would not want to Prosecute them for it, Unless they are found to be under Paying the Illegals. If their Paying them fairly, I think we should just work to get their workers legal.

But All of this Hinges on Controlling the Border, which it appears we have no Political Will to do, In fact We don't even have the Will to say we are allowed to control our own Border at this point.

I couldnt agree more. If employeers are willing to break the law to save money then let show them the real cost of employeing illegals. Publish the names of the companies and top brass on TV, newspaper and internet and then shut them down.

Makes no damn sense. If we're going to allow illegals to break the law with the democrats blessing then it's discrimination if you don't allow the Americans to break the law. I thought democrats were against discrimination? HUH?

Makes no damn sense. If we're going to allow illegals to break the law with the democrats blessing then it's discrimination if you don't allow the Americans to break the law. I thought democrats were against discrimination? HUH?

Makes lots of sense.

If you make sure employers don't hire illegals, they'll stop coming across the border.

Problem solved.

who hire illegals.

The vast majority of American conservatives are against illegal immigration, and they applaud the crackdowns on any traitorous businesses that hire them.

Forum List

Back