If sportscasters narrated the news

I’m surprised how ineffectual multiple bullets seem to be so often.
Question for serious gun people. Range rounds instead of personal defense? 9mm vs .40?
Big guy, but that did seem like a lot of rounds.

I don’t know. Cops’ guns are supposed to have stopping power.

Unless they missed a lot, those shots dwill don’t seem all that powerful.
With the music and narration, we don't really know if it was that many shots or just sound effects for the funny vid. I cannot see missing that much. At that distance a head shot would have ended, but I guess they could not properly clear the back ground so center mass training, the way to go.:dunno:

Question for serious gun people. Range rounds instead of personal defense? 9mm vs .40?
Big guy, but that did seem like a lot of rounds.

9mm with a heavier bullet. I carry Hornady Critical Duty +P 135 grain @ 1110 fps.

115 grain bullets are shit, and would never use anything less than 124 grain.

Range rounds for practice are usually 115 grain RN or 124 grain RN.

9mm with a heavier bullet. I carry Hornady Critical Duty +P 135 grain @ 1110 fps.

115 grain bullets are shit, and would never use anything less than 124 grain.
I range shoot practice (any brand, no reloads) with 124 gr solids, but my carry magazines are all 147gr HST JHP Federal Personal Defense or LE rounds. I would be shocked if it took that many rounds. I would not stop until I was certain the person was not longer a threat, though.

If I actually thought it took that many rounds, I would seriously consider going back to a 1911, .45, but I remember, that's heavy to carry around.

I range shoot practice (any brand, no reloads) with 124 gr solids, but my carry magazines are all 147gr HST JHP Federal Personal Defense or LE rounds. I would be shocked if it took that many rounds. I would not stop until I was certain the person was not longer a threat, though.

If I actually thought it took that many rounds, I would seriously consider going back to a 1911, .45, but I remember, that's heavy to carry around.

They are heavy but the most accurate. Even my G19 with two spare mags seems heavy at the end of the day. I don't know how LE carries all that weight they do every day plus body armor, which isn't all that light.

Rest in pieces, asshole.

that looks more like an execution than ending a threat,,

he clearly was no longer a threat and just trying to get away from the bullets,,

and how do we know he wasnt defending himself from the women when he stabbed her,,
and we all know how violent black women can be,,

Forum List

Back