If Social Justice Warriors Ruled the World

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011

This is how the left views multiculturalism and equality.

Yet another white boy whine thread. :laugh:

Nice to see you too. I see you've changed your avatar to an Afrikanized yin-yang. Next I'm willing to bet you're going to tell me that the yin yang originated in Africa until the white man stole it and sold it to the Chinese? I'm just kidding. Happy to see you dabbling in the practice of different cultures: You know .... wearing cloths, using electricity, clean water, rule of law .... that sort of thing. You know, ... civilized stuff.

Nice to see you too. I see you've changed your avatar to an Afrikanized yin-yang. Next I'm willing to bet you're going to tell me that the yin yang originated in Africa until the white man stole it and sold it to the Chinese? I'm just kidding. Happy to see you dabbling in the practice of different cultures: You know .... wearing cloths, using electricity, clean water, rule of law .... that sort of thing. You know, ... civilized stuff.
Nope. Whites had nothing to do with it. They were still eating each other. Long before whites were civilized and had heard of the concept of yin and yang the understanding of this concept had made it to Asia. Makes sense because the first two dynasties of China were Black people. This concept of yin and yang is a fixture in the creation myths of almost every African religious belief in existence.

Nope. Whites had nothing to do with it. They were still eating each other. Long before whites were civilized and had heard of the concept of yin and yang the understanding of this concept had made it to Asia. Makes sense because the first two dynasties of China were Black people. This concept of yin and yang is a fixture in the creation myths of almost every African religious belief in existence.

Heh heh, can't say I didn't call it.

You didnt call anything correctly. You claimed I was going to say whites had something to do with it and I said they dont. They were still scratching their asses in caves long after the concept of yin and yang arrived in Asia.

You didnt call anything correctly. You claimed I was going to say whites had something to do with it and I said they dont. They were still scratching their asses in caves long after the concept of yin and yang arrived in Asia.

Still unable to differentiate sarcasm from a legitimate argument I see.

Still unable to differentiate sarcasm from a legitimate argument I see.
No its easy to see all of your arguments are either sarcastic or not legitimate. Now can you tell us why you are whining again? Dont you get tired of it?

link?

This is how the left views multiculturalism and equality.

Funny stuff. I've seen the "educayshun" one before and showed it to my nephew and a couple of his friends (college students) they howled laughing. They said it wasn't quite that bad yet but was getting there.

Forum List

Back