If Ron Paul wins the nod will he stop the fraud?

Funny how every thread I present on the republicans decades long war on democracy is always filled up with cons saying "nobody likes you".

Hmmmm yet they NEVER comment on the reams of court documentation.

Nobody has said that.

Until now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1osmEK3f8]Nobody likes you... - YouTube[/ame]

:D

This is not Vote or Voter Fraud. This is much worse. It is Election Fraud. Know the difference.

ACORN was a joke compared to this. Someone puts Mickey Mouse on a registration form and no one ever shows up to vote as Mickey Mouse. Or there is never enough voter fraud to swing an election.

So instead the GOP are committing election fraud. Steal the entire election.

Remember this when they cry about voter fraud. Voter fraud didn't win the 2000 or 2004 elections. Election fraud did.

Now Ron Paul voters finally understand because its happening to them?

Its election cheating.

Its been done for decades by the republicans.

None of the right will ever admitt the validity of the charge.

Even though it is court documented.

They trust the court to sentence people to death but dont trust them when it comes to republican election cheating.

It makes no sense.

They make not sense

They try to burry the evidence just like in this thread.

They have been doing it to me for years.

It wont work.

Many more people know about it now

nursingo.jpg

Funny how every thread I present on the republicans decades long war on democracy is always filled up with cons saying "nobody likes you".

They must feel like they'll be safe in a GOP run country. They must not compete with illegals for jobs. Or their job can't be sent overseas. Or they make enough and have been taught that liberals want everyone to make the exact same amount and they think they make more than the average person. Or maybe they have enough money that they don't need to work and investment is more important to them than wages. Or their parents have millions so the death tax is more important to them than their salaries.

They must feel like they'll be safe in a GOP run country. They must not compete with illegals for jobs. Or their job can't be sent overseas. Or they make enough and have been taught that liberals want everyone to make the exact same amount and they think they make more than the average person. Or maybe they have enough money that they don't need to work and investment is more important to them than wages. Or their parents have millions so the death tax is more important to them than their salaries.
Uh-oh. The retards are ganging up! :lmao:

these facts are not going away because you come here in gaggles and try to bury the evidence

Forum List

Back