If Ron Paul wins the nod will he stop the fraud?

Why will none of you on the right EVER admitt this is conclusive evidence of your paarty having no morals and only contempt for democracy?

Does TM have me on ignore?

All I've done is ask her to back her claim, because i see nothing of which backs her claim, which would mean she lied again.

She claimed someone denied her evidence, and i've yet to see anyone do that.

If Ron Paul wins, either way the economy goes to shit. If he gets in and actually achieves his goal of doing away with all the Government agencies he thinks are unconstitutional, there will be nothing to stop the robber barons that already own us from completely turning this country into a corporatocracy.

But chances are the Democrats wouldn't allow him to destroy the country so instead he, along with the Republicans he caucus' with, they would only destroy good FDR New Deal programs that we all love, like Medicare and Social Security.

And Ron Paul would appoint another Alito/Roberts to the Supreme Court. All you have to look at is Citizens United to know that Obama must win in 2012.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7R1_ixtlyc]US elections, rigged and computer codes. ELECTION FRAUD! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vGqMeqPV74&feature=related]What Really Happened At The Iowa Caucus - YouTube[/ame]

All I've done is ask her to back her claim, because i see nothing of which backs her claim, which would mean she lied again.

She has reality on ignore.

When I read her posts, I envision a Francis Bacon painting.

If Ron Paul wins, either way the economy goes to shit. If he gets in and actually achieves his goal of doing away with all the Government agencies he thinks are unconstitutional, there will be nothing to stop the robber barons that already own us from completely turning this country into a corporatocracy.

But chances are the Democrats wouldn't allow him to destroy the country so instead he, along with the Republicans he caucus' with, they would only destroy good FDR New Deal programs that we all love, like Medicare and Social Security.

And Ron Paul would appoint another Alito/Roberts to the Supreme Court. All you have to look at is Citizens United to know that Obama must win in 2012.

Corporations have long bought off both political parties, corporations and lobbies already run the gov't.

What you're afraid of is already happening, hence why radical change is necessary. Not more of the same Obama/Bush facist bs.

That is a very interesting question.

If she does have you on ignore, it would make her a liar for all the times she has claimed she has never put someone on ignore on any board she posts on.

If she doesn't have you on ignore, that proves she is a hyper-partisan hack that won't answer honest questions.

Doesn't look good on her either way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_rMpQKqZhM&feature=related]Vote Fraud - Diebold Whistleblower Speaks Out - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqsyzTrWS0g&feature=related]Did Maine GOP Blatantly Cheat Ron Paul out of a Victory? - YouTube[/ame]

How would Ron Paul deal with the Oil Speculators? They prove his free unregulated markets theory wrong. Because supply is up and demand is low and that doesn't matter because of WallStreet Oil Speculators. How does Ron Paul's phylosophy solve this? Drill baby Drill isn't the answer because they oil companies won't pass on the savings to us. They sell it on the open market where they can make $4 a gallon. More supply does not mean they pass on the savings to us. They are sitting on oil. Its a monopoly.

Ron Paul people need to realize that unregulated free markets gives us Walmart. Not good.

Unregulated free markets pits American workers against Chinese and Mexican labor.

And Oil companies and Healthcare companies are too important and too much of a monopoly to be left unregulated.

You want to invent a better waffle maker or car Made In the USA and sell it without too many regulations? Sure. But we are talking about letting the rich buy up the Commons. If privatized, they should not be unregulated:

The commons were traditionally defined as the elements of the environment - forests, atmosphere, rivers, fisheries or grazing land - that are shared, used and enjoyed by all.

Today, the commons are also understood within a cultural sphere. These commons include literature, music, arts, design, film, video, television, radio, information, software and sites of heritage. The commons can also include public goods such as public space, public education, health and the infrastructure that allows our society to function (such as electricity or water delivery systems).

Why do I picture TM like this when she's posting??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IvJX79NEBc&feature=related]My dog is stupid. - YouTube[/ame]

Funny how every thread I present on the republicans decades long war on democracy is always filled up with cons saying "nobody likes you".

Hmmmm yet they NEVER comment on the reams of court documentation.

They can put you to death but they cant be trusted.

what a strange way to treat the juststice system in our country

Forum List

Back