If PunkAss teenagers told the truth

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I saw a parody made about Universities on Youtube, basically they're complaining that they actually have to learn.. and pay to go there, and that there are no guarantees in life..
I knew that all the while.

So here's what PunkAss teenagers would say about themselves... if they were telling the truth.

I Go to bed at 3'o Clock in the morning, after coming home 4 hours past my curfew, and tell my parents to go Fuck themselves... and I can't get up to go to school in the morning... but what I can do is wake up about 1 in the Afternoon to hang out at the Bowling alley with my crook friends who don't give a flying fuck about me.

I think that I only need to learn what benefits me, and makes me a dollar... and everything and everybody else can fuck themselves... because I'm what's important... I'm the king of the world...
And I believe that colleges and universities should cater to my asinine, I want money view of the world too, and don't bother actually educating people... just teach them how to make a dollar.

I have this crazy idea... where just because I graduate from college and get an education... that I will automatically have a job...
I think that the two generations there before me can, and will just simply move over for me, because I got a degree yesterday.

I lack the social skills to compete in the employer's market against my generation X and Baby boomer generation competitors, in terms of how I think is appropriate to dress for work, how to treat employers and customers and my co workers... but who cares... I mean... I'm the king of the world.

Just because my age group set the trends for itself on the street, I automatically think that, that is also the trends in the job market at this point in time...
I mean... because my parents also OBEY me too, its how I became a PunkAss teen who needs reform school.

I also think that someday I will get to go to work for somebody else, and do whatever I want on the job, and be paid for it too.

lol

Last edited:
  • Banned
Basically they confused the two... they thought that a University, was a trade school.

lmfao !

Forum List

Back