If President Trump Was in Office -

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
Well, they'd be waking up in Tehran this morning, wondering why is our town leveled, burning and in ruins? Why are there dead and maimed bodies everywhere - including civilians? Why are the lights out, there's no water, the electrical grid is leveled? Why are these planes continuing to bomb, bomb, bomb, 24-hours a day - it seems endless?

Well, you've just made our servicemen look like fools - and the United States is not going to tolerate that type of behavior. So, don't do it again. And if you're thinking about doing it again, here's what to expect.

But in reality - our current Commander-In-Chump is nowhere to be fucking found. Or he's golfing, or he's telling us how fucking wonderful HE is.

Idiots.

US Navy rips Iran after new footage shows captured sailor crying | Fox News

This idiot wants to start WWIII and murder millions of innocent people because some half-assed low-level leader mocked our sailors for crying when they got captured.

This idiot wants to start WWIII and murder millions of innocent people because some half-assed low-level leader mocked our sailors for crying when they got captured.

So we have a prez that kowtows to muslims, even goes in their mosques and honors them. Even brings their unvetted rejects here. We're heading for a show down with muslims in the near future and I hope we don't have a pussy foot wimp like obama in the white house when that happens.

Well, they'd be waking up in Tehran this morning, wondering why is our town leveled, burning and in ruins? Why are there dead and maimed bodies everywhere - including civilians? Why are the lights out, there's no water, the electrical grid is leveled? Why are these planes continuing to bomb, bomb, bomb, 24-hours a day - it seems endless?

Well, you've just made our servicemen look like fools - and the United States is not going to tolerate that type of behavior. So, don't do it again. And if you're thinking about doing it again, here's what to expect.

But in reality - our current Commander-In-Chump is nowhere to be fucking found. Or he's golfing, or he's telling us how fucking wonderful HE is.

Idiots.

What would be really amusing is watching the faces of his supporters when they find out he isn't going to do 90% of what he promised. Trump will say ANYTHING to get elected. ANYTHING. The fact his supporters actually believe he will do any of what he said is laughable at best.

What would be really amusing is watching the faces of his supporters when they find out he isn't going to do 90% of what he promised. Trump will say ANYTHING to get elected. ANYTHING. The fact his supporters actually believe he will do any of what he said is laughable at best.

Nah. I think he's a man of his word.
You want to see a real, lying fucking "Chimp," look at Obama, ding-a-ling.

Why would Republicans carpet bomb Iran?

"When a hammer is the only tool in your toolbox, every problem looks like a nail"

Idiots.

Considering the current crop of assholes in washington have been doing just that for years I dont see what we have to lose.
Just goes to show how serious Americans have gotten about ending the status quo.

Idiots.

What you are really afraid of is that he just might actually do much of what he says he will do. You're afraid your little Liberal world will suddenly come tumbling down. Suck it up.

Idiots.

I agree but I do believe he would murder millions of innocent people - including Americans.

I also believe him when he says he will raise taxes sky high on the working and poor class while slashing taxes on his 1% cronies.

Same is true of Cruz, Rubio and Bush.

If we have a Repub in the White House, there will nothing stopping the GOP from decimating the United States.

And the nutter RW traitors know it and will vote for it.

:cuckoo:

I thought Trump was a master negotiator?

Why would he resort to carpet bombing?

Nah. I think he's a man of his word.
You want to see a real, lying fucking "Chimp," look at Obama, ding-a-ling.

That is your opinion, but from what I have seen Trump isn't going to be able to implement MOST of what he is promising. Therefore he will be nothing more than another lame duck president.

Idiots.

What you are really afraid of is that he just might actually do much of what he says he will do. You're afraid your little Liberal world will suddenly come tumbling down. Suck it up.

I'm not afraid of anything. Unlike the sheeple I realize that the real power is in congress and it has been congress that has screwed this country the most. The president for the most part is nothing more than a token for congress to hide behind when they fuck things up.

I don't run my world by who's president and my world hasn't changed at all under Bush, Obama, or whomever will be president again. But hey, you have fun doing the whole "Ra Ra Ra" thing but just don't go crying to anyone if Trump is president and he doesn't do anything.

Idiots.

------------------------------ you might be right but he is still better than all the others of the rino's on stage . I of course like Cruz the best but Trump will do for now . Maybe a Trump / Cruz or vice versa team DAmerican !!

Idiots.

Considering the current crop of assholes in washington have been doing just that for years I dont see what we have to lose.
Just goes to show how serious Americans have gotten about ending the status quo.
----------------------------- there you go , a winning post . I like your reasoning , my reasoning is very similar . For me it is simply , destroy the 'gop' and rino party if possible 'HWGO !!

Idiots.

I don't think so.

If they try to grab our soldiers and sailors, they'll get nothing but hot-lead.

We'll stop trading terrorists for traitors.
Iran and Russia will think twice before they try something in the future. Mexico will be cut off. China will get their ass spanked. North Korea will get their missiles shot down. The FBI will stop ignoring potential terrorists. Etc.

----------------------------- why negotiate when you can carpet bomb . Negotiate requires give and take . Why give ANYTHING at all to the enemy Rightwinger ??

----------------------------- why negotiate when you can carpet bomb . Negotiate requires give and take . Why give ANYTHING at all to the enemy Rightwinger ??

Carpet bombing kills ONLY the innocent.

Stupid RWNJ traitors are ticked because Obama kills ONLY the enemy. Disgusting RWNJ traitors side with the terrorists.

Forum List

Back