If president Obama's current dismal ratings...

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
...look bad now, just imagine what his approval ratings will look like after the 1st of the year when inflation kicks into high gear. At this rate I would not be surprised a bit if the house democrats start pulling away from Obama policies in mass in hopes of saving their seats. The below link posted September 16th tells the story...

Obama's approval rating drops to all-time low; Public split on jobs plan - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

There is trouble for him with this news that is being released tonight on Drudge.

Shock Poll: Hillary Clinton leads GOP presidential candidates
Hillary Clinton leads GOP presidential candidates, poll says

Hillary Clinton would drop president Obama quicker than a used tampax. I really think she could take the POTUS as president Obama & the GOP offer not much at all. Ron Paul or Gary Johnson are proven contenders for the GOP but are too conservative for the so called conservatives in America. YES, I really get off on that STATUSY avatar of yours. It reminds me of a movie I had seen back in the 60's with a guy named Charlton Heston... but just can't remember the name of the movie now!!!

CBS's poll is from September. Gallup has Obama holding steady in the intervening month: Gallup.Com Politics News.

-- Obama's approval rating doesn't need to get any higher for him to win reelection. Many of those who "disapprove" of him are to his left and would never vote for a Republican. And approval ratings are down across the board-- Obama is still the most popular national elected politician in the country.

-- Clinton's poll numbers are impressive, but so were Donald Trump's. If Clinton actually ran, she would lose badly. It would be seen as a naked political move, and Democratic voters chose Obama when he was an obscure figure, they're certain to prefer him as an incumbent Democrat.

-- I'm not sure why you think inflation will play a large role in the election. Currently, even combined with "cost of living" it's only the most important issue to about 1% of people: Most Important Problem. These things can change quickly, but I don't think inflation will make a dramatic comeback in time for the election.

If a GOPer takes out president Obama pray it's not 'Gewt Ningrich'! We had plenty of "Naughty Newt the Righteous Gingrich" the 1st time around!!!

...look bad now, just imagine what his approval ratings will look like after the 1st of the year when inflation kicks into high gear. At this rate I would not be surprised a bit if the house democrats start pulling away from Obama policies in mass in hopes of saving their seats. The below link posted September 16th tells the story...

Obama's approval rating drops to all-time low; Public split on jobs plan - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

There is trouble for him with this news that is being released tonight on Drudge.

Always said Hillary should have been the Candidate in the fist place. She would have been a vast improvement on Obama.

Always said Hillary should have been the Candidate in the fist place. She would have been a vast improvement on Obama.

As much as I would have preferred Hillary, there would have been no difference as to where our economy is today, regardless if it had been Hillary, McCain, or Jesus Christ himself. Since Bush took office, a perfect economic storm began and culminated at the end of Bush's term. It wasn't all Bush's fault, but he does share in some of the blame along with many others. The housing bubble combined with the baby boomers going into retirement and downsizing, along with the increased deficit created a perfect storm for the coming lost decade. And one thing is for certain, more tax cuts are not going to magically get us out of this mess.

Forum List

Back