If Pakistan was knowingly harboring OBL...

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
If the government was knowingly harboring OBL then Pakistan is the enemy.

They gave shelter to America's most notorious terrorist.

What should be the consequence?

Cut off all foreign aid and begin to treat them like the terrorist state that they are. We've been played like a fiddle by Pakistan. They've been laughing behind our backs for years. Time to fuck 'em up a bit.

BTW, nice dog you got there CMike.

:lol: You are thinking we need another war over there?

Well, considering that they started giving shelter to Pakistan when Jr. was in office, I'd say the following.........

Pull out all our troops that are there and in Afghanistan and bring 'em all home. Tell Pakistan that their 20 Billion in aid that they've been getting is over, and if they try to attack, we will turn their nation into a crater.

Wanna know why Pakistan is trying to pre-emptively deny any associations with Bin Stupid? Simple......they know that we got the thumb drives and computers and they're scared shitless that we'll find out about their connections to Bin Laden.

Well, considering that they started giving shelter to Pakistan when Jr. was in office, I'd say the following.........

Pull out all our troops that are there and in Afghanistan and bring 'em all home. Tell Pakistan that their 20 Billion in aid that they've been getting is over, and if they try to attack, we will turn their nation into a crater.

Wanna know why Pakistan is trying to pre-emptively deny any associations with Bin Stupid? Simple......they know that we got the thumb drives and computers and they're scared shitless that we'll find out about their connections to Bin Laden.

Another input from an Admin-Puke, non-combative. Thanks idiot

One thing I am sure we already have done is feed every single bit of information we have on every single military installation in Pakistan to the Indians.

Cutting them off without a dime would be a good next step. We can spend that $20mill on libraries for inner city schools, for example. Buy every school library in the country a copy of "Wealth of Nations," "Road to Serfdom," and a biography of Mahatma Ghandi.

Another input from an Admin-Puke, non-combative. Thanks idiot

Hey.........Slut Cowski..........got news for you. I served in Beruit where I was fired at by heavy artillery while my ship was cruising up and down the coast back in 83 and 84.

I was in Desert Storm, parts I and II.

I was also in Kosovo.

Now.......what's your experience in war zones again? By the way you cock gobbling sperm drunk colon jouster, I thought you was gonna put me on ignore.

Either a, you don't keep your word (which for you I'm sure is par for the course), or you're too stupid to figure out how to do it.

Try again ya retarded old crusty SCPO fuckwit.

Pakistan doesn't need our bribes (Aid). I think the US want's to prevent Saudi Arabia from going Nuclear:
Pakistan's bomb and Saudi Arabia | World news | guardian.co.uk
The biggest worry is Saudi Arabia which cannot rely on a US nuclear umbrella for reasons of domestic and regional politics. According to western intelligence sources the Saudi monarchy paid for up to 60% of the Pakistani nuclear program, and in return has the option to buy a small nuclear arsenal ('five to six warheads) off the shelf if things got tough in the neighborhood.
So the US is continuing drone strikes as a way to intimidate Pakistan? And whether you believe Osama bin Laden was killed last week or has been dead for 9 years, the US now has an excuse to go into Pakistan, not for the Al Qaida or Taliban or whatever you wanna' call them, and get the nukes.

Cut off all foreign aid and begin to treat them like the terrorist state that they are. We've been played like a fiddle by Pakistan. They've been laughing behind our backs for years. Time to fuck 'em up a bit.

BTW, nice dog you got there CMike.

I think this goes well beyond cutting off aid. If they knowingly harbored OBL I think a bomb on their ministry of defense building is warranted. Also we should clearly take India's side in the conflict.

Thank you Dog. I have a 6 month chocolate lab named Aerial.

Below is video I took of her today.

:lol: You are thinking we need another war over there?
Perhaps some extensive military aid to India should do the trick.

Forum List

Back