If our dictator;

I could be wrong but I think the attitude will be like it was at Waco. Just live your lives peacefully, but when they come for the guns you go down in a blaze of gun fire.

Democrat politicians have already proven they are perfectly willing to slaughter innocent women and children who get in the way of their totalitarian agenda. We all need "assault rifles" with 100 round clips.

They have? How and when?

Waco.

Awwwww.....you nutters and your name dropping!

You, most likely, don't even know who half of them are. Low IQ monkeys, such as yourself, are only capable of sophomoric name calling.

Let me see.....if I don't know who Max Horkheimer is......does it mean that I have a low IQ?

That seems like a pretty low threshold. I wonder if I can drop a name that you have never heard before? What'd day think, genius?

"Let me see.....if I don't know who Max Horkheimer is......does it mean that I have a low IQ?"

Yes!:woohoo:

Democrat politicians have already proven they are perfectly willing to slaughter innocent women and children who get in the way of their totalitarian agenda. We all need "assault rifles" with 100 round clips.

Sounds like you need a prescription for thorazine or some other antipsychotic medication.

Accusing their critics of being mentally ill is a well known tactic of the Soviet government.

Don't confuse me with former Senator Bill Frist who attempted to convince supporters that he could 'diagnose' Terri Schiavo based solely on a video (despite the FACT that, as a physician, he KNEW he could not do so).

I'm just making a cursory judgement based on the content of what you wrote. For all I know, you could have been kidding. That would just make you a sick puppy as opposed to being just sick.

As if we have real choice in our elections. The average Americans get to choose from the moneyed interest's puppets. Puppet A or Puppet B. Pandercrat vs. Repandercan.

That's a cop out by people too lazy to become involved.

I'll bet you can't even tell me how candidates are selected.

You, most likely, don't even know who half of them are. Low IQ monkeys, such as yourself, are only capable of sophomoric name calling.

Let me see.....if I don't know who Max Horkheimer is......does it mean that I have a low IQ?

That seems like a pretty low threshold. I wonder if I can drop a name that you have never heard before? What'd day think, genius?

"Let me see.....if I don't know who Max Horkheimer is......does it mean that I have a low IQ?"

Yes!:woohoo:

Cool.

Sounds like you need a prescription for thorazine or some other antipsychotic medication.

Accusing their critics of being mentally ill is a well known tactic of the Soviet government.

OMG!!!! And Hitler was known to read books!!!!!!

WHERE WILL IT ALL END?!?!?!!?

OMG!!!! And Hitler was known to read books!!!!!!

WHERE WILL IT ALL END?!?!?!!?

Nice people read books, but there's nothing nice about accusing a critic of your political agenda of being mentally ill. That's the kind of thing only totalitarian thugs are prone to do.

:cuckoo:

You "will not comply and will view his actions as treason and an act of war."

What does that mean, exactly? Are you going to take up arms against President Obama and the US gov't?
I could be wrong but I think the attitude will be like it was at Waco. Just live your lives peacefully, but when they come for the guns you go down in a blaze of gun fire.

Then you are a Soviet agent by your own definition. :lol:

They have? How and when?
Do you enjoy delusional living???

If the dictator of the United States, Barack Obama, declares laws by pronouncement, bypassing the legislature, in his bid to violate the constitution and bill of rights, I will not comply and will view his actions as treason and an act of war.

Obama: I Will Use Every Power of My Office to Push Gun Control - Katie Pavlich

zpdvt.jpg

Damn that Obama.

Every rightie should have the right to blow away people they don't like. Like kids, congresswomen, people watching batman, people in the wrong church, doctors, lawyers, black folks and people with loud radios.

And blow them away with fancy, high powered guns...by gumption!

If the dictator of the United States, Barack Obama, declares laws by pronouncement, bypassing the legislature, in his bid to violate the constitution and bill of rights, I will not comply and will view his actions as treason and an act of war.

Obama: I Will Use Every Power of My Office to Push Gun Control - Katie Pavlich

We are not a dictatorship and Obama does not have the authority to declare law - his word is NOT law and attempts to subvert the constitution through executive orders or other non-legislative means constitute an act of treason by Obama.

:lol: You're a fucking nutjob

Forum List

Back