If Obama loses, which is funnier?

McPalin'd.

I think the libs will just call the lawyers. It will be funnier than hell to see the reaction. Then all the Hillary scenarios will start flying. It will be weeks of "stolen" campaign, and analysis of what went wrong. Maybe Obama will have a coming out party after that.

Dammit, you got it first.

McPalin'd.

I think the libs will just call the lawyers. It will be funnier than hell to see the reaction. Then all the Hillary scenarios will start flying. It will be weeks of "stolen" campaign, and analysis of what went wrong. Maybe Obama will have a coming out party after that.

Dammit, you got it first.

Don't worry you idiots will look like a bunch of asses after McCain gets stomped in the election. The shit storm of all time is coming for all of you neo-cons! Get ready.:eusa_whistle:

Don't worry you idiots will look like a bunch of asses after McCain gets stomped in the election. The shit storm of all time is coming for all of you neo-cons! Get ready.:eusa_whistle:

You're probably right, but the hilarity of a McCain victory is too good to pass up. If he wins, I'm going to point and laugh at every Obama supporter I know. I don't even care for McCain anymore, but if Obama can't win this election with all that hype, media, and money, it's fucking hilarious.

No, we'll still be right, just the right isn't always in majority, the world's full of sheep. I mean, they almost elected Gore, how lame was that.

You're probably right, but the hilarity of a McCain victory is too good to pass up. If he wins, I'm going to point and laugh at every Obama supporter I know. I don't even care for McCain anymore, but if Obama can't win this election with all that hype, media, and money, it's fucking hilarious.

Until you can come up with someone better than the make-believe-maverick, shut the fuck up!:eusa_whistle:

Until you can come up with someone better than the make-believe-maverick, shut the fuck up!:eusa_whistle:

So McCain is that terrible, but almost neck and neck with the perfect one?

Gore is a little strange. Even the people in Gordonsville, didn't much care for him. You ever read the stories about his farm, where the zinc mine is? Huge pollution. His Uncle is quite the act too. His daddy did some things that people don't talk about anymore, also. Basically, he's not a very nice man.

Barr.

Thanks.

Bob Barr, one of the key figures in the Clinton impeachment fiasco? Why would you support the adulterer who spent millions looking at stains on blue dresses? Wasn't Barr caught licking whipped cream off the breasts of some woman when he was married to another? Bob Barr the hypocrite? Come on you can do better than that. How bout Henry Hyde? Asa Hutchinson? Lindsey Graham?:eusa_whistle:

I mean, they almost elected Gore, how lame was that.

And Kerry. Not sure which would have been worse. Can you imagine their responses to 9/11?

Gore in his dull, dry, hypnotic voice - "I...believe...this...is a...result...of global...warming. I should know...I invented...the internet. Polar Bears are...behind this...due to...their...anger at us for...melting...their abodes.

Gore would then rip off his outter skin shell and reveal to everyone...he is indeed a robot.

Kerry would be putting his name in for a Medal of Honor for having to endure breathing polluted air while visiting the site.

So McCain is that terrible, but almost neck and neck with the perfect one?

Gore is a little strange. Even the people in Gordonsville, didn't much care for him. You ever read the stories about his farm, where the zinc mine is? Huge pollution. His Uncle is quite the act too. His daddy did some things that people don't talk about anymore, also. Basically, he's not a very nice man.

They both loose, Barr is not the proper third party candidate. He is a republican in sheep's clothing. If you want to get neo-conned again, you will cast a vote for Barr!:eusa_whistle:

Gore technically won, it was taken from him in Tallahassee:eusa_whistle:

Technically, he's been living in Nashville the last eight years. I can't remember if his house is white or not. It was taken from him in Tennessee too. He did win one county though. Anyway, we shouldn't pick on Gore, he invented this internet, and fixed health care, and showed the whole world the relationship between carbon dioxide and global warming (sorry, global climate crisis), and was a Senator longer than Obama, and a war hero too.

And I almost forgot, the Dynamite Peace Prize, he won that thing too, wonder what he did with the money?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back