If Obama loses, which is funnier?

Technically, he's been living in Nashville the last eight years. I can't remember if his house is white or not. It was taken from him in Tennessee too. He did win one county though. Anyway, we shouldn't pick on Gore, he invented this internet, and fixed health care, and showed the whole world the relationship between carbon dioxide and global warming (sorry, global climate crisis), and was a Senator longer than Obama, and a war hero too.

And I almost forgot, the Dynamite Peace Prize, he won that thing too, wonder what he did with the money?

Right and George W. Bush completed his Texas Air National Guard Duty!:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

They both loose, Barr is not the proper third party candidate. He is a republican in sheep's clothing. If you want to get neo-conned again, you will cast a vote for Barr!:eusa_whistle:

Bob Barr has reformed and is running on a Libertarian platform.

OK, if you say so, but I think he was smoking pot at the frat house, but I don't have a link to prove it. Whatever you say.

Clinton smoked weed and I am sure much worse..like treated cigars.. i bet he inhaled those suckers and bush was a dope smoking.. alcoholic ..cokehead barrack was puffin and snortin...but yet we still lock people up for this shit and spend fortunes to fight it

Last edited:
And Kerry. Not sure which would have been worse. Can you imagine their responses to 9/11?

Gore in his dull, dry, hypnotic voice - "I...believe...this...is a...result...of global...warming. I should know...I invented...the internet. Polar Bears are...behind this...due to...their...anger at us for...melting...their abodes.

Gore would then rip off his outter skin shell and reveal to everyone...he is indeed a robot.

Kerry would be putting his name in for a Medal of Honor for having to endure breathing polluted air while visiting the site.
yeah, Kerry admitted he was "unable to think" for 45 minutes on 9/11

Forum List

Back