If Obama Is "So Likeable", Then Why Does He Keep Running Away From Press Questions?

and they say Obama was going to be the complete opposite of Bush? if so, he would never run away from a question! why? we all know, he has always been backed into a corner being he screws up something every week!

I thought the media was liberal biased? How does this line up with the idea that Obama is avoiding them?

Something doesn't add up.

OK. SO you tell me....

How is it that the White house NOR the Attorney General was aware that there was an operation taking place that includeds the following agreed upon facts:

1) We were selling arms to Mexican thugs
2) We were aware that those guns were crossing the border of a sovereign nation
3) Those thugs are deemed by the Mexican Government ENEMIES of the Mexican Government

Now when you take those items.....

We knowing sold weapons to the enemy of a sovereihgn nation and allowed such weapons to cross our common border. Some may see this as an act of war.

Now, I know...Holder said "As AG I have a lot of things I need to address and can not be aware of all operations"...

Yeah...I get it...

But if selling arms to the enemy of an ally, using the common border as a conduit is NOT an operation the AG has time to "be aware of"...then what is?

Now...not to minimize his responsibilities...nor to minimize the Presidents speach regarding womens rights ealier this month...But Holder had time to attend it.

Where is the media asking THAT one?

Same place they were when the guns first started walking across the border. Inbedwith'em Of course.

Bush's Top Cop Received 2007 Memo on 'Gun-Walking' Probe | Fox News

Don't expect any open questions for Obama for the rest of the year! God forbid anyone asks Obama why he was pimping columbian hoes for his SS agents on our tax dollars,,,and same with the GSA scandal. all approved by Obama !!!
I don't know about those rather severe and highly speculative accusations, but I would like to hear Obama explain that in spite of the fact he has admitted to having smoked ("inhaled") marijuana ("frequently") in the past, and that he knows the majority of Americans oppose marijuana prohibition, why his administration continues to enforce this extremely costly, socially damaging and totally counterproductive policy.

And I'd like to hear him explain why his administration has failed to investigate any of the many crimes attributed to the Bush Administration.

I voted for Obama in '08 but I will not vote for him again unless I hear some satisfactory answers to these outstanding questions.

I thought the media was liberal biased? How does this line up with the idea that Obama is avoiding them?

Something doesn't add up.

OK. SO you tell me....

How is it that the White house NOR the Attorney General was aware that there was an operation taking place that includeds the following agreed upon facts:

3) Those thugs are deemed by the Mexican Government ENEMIES of the Mexican Government

We knowing sold weapons to the enemy of a sovereihgn nation and allowed such weapons to cross our common border. Some may see this as an act of war.

Now, I know...Holder said "As AG I have a lot of things I need to address and can not be aware of all operations"...

Yeah...I get it...

But if selling arms to the enemy of an ally, using the common border as a conduit is NOT an operation the AG has time to "be aware of"...then what is?

Now...not to minimize his responsibilities...nor to minimize the Presidents speach regarding womens rights ealier this month...But Holder had time to attend it.

1) You told me that I wasn't allowed to respond to you

2) I'm not quite sure what your response has to do with what I said.

I said you werent allowed to respond to me? If what I said came acorss that way, I apologize for it was by no means my intention. I must have screwed up how I articulated whatever it is I was trying to say.

I found your post sarcastic about those of us that sense a serious liberal bias in the media. Sure, it was sarcastic about the ironyt of the post....but truth is, with sarcasm aside, it is not that they dont ask questions...the media does. But when answers require a follow up...such as when Holder said "he was too busy to know"...a good follow up is like the one I mentioned...not a good one...the ONLY one..

I mean...really? He was too busy?

OK. SO you tell me....

Yeah...I get it...

1) You told me that I wasn't allowed to respond to you

2) I'm not quite sure what your response has to do with what I said.

I said you werent allowed to respond to me? If what I said came acorss that way, I apologize for it was by no means my intention. I must have screwed up how I articulated whatever it is I was trying to say.

I found your post sarcastic about those of us that sense a serious liberal bias in the media. Sure, it was sarcastic about the ironyt of the post....but truth is, with sarcasm aside, it is not that they dont ask questions...the media does. But when answers require a follow up...such as when Holder said "he was too busy to know"...a good follow up is like the one I mentioned...not a good one...the ONLY one..

I mean...really? He was too busy?

Yeah, you were in a seemingly bad mood and told me to not respond to your posts anymore.

And my response to the OP was what I see as a disconnect between claiming the media has some great liberal bias, but at the same time our "liberal" president is avoiding this alleged liberal media. Doesn't make sense to me. But I know the OP is a troll and I'm just having some Friday fun with the loons.

and any intelligent poster here knows I didnt mean "Obama Pimping Hoes" as if he arranged it. thats how its percieved in a humorous manner,,,just Google "Obama Pimping Hoes In Columbia",,,,the fact is , it was his hired SS agents who were involved.

if Obama is so likable, maybe just with blacks and those who want "free stuff" and if he is so likable, he sure didnt show any likability when he insulted every cop in Massachusetts during the Beer-Summit scandal.

Perhaps he needs his teleprompter??
Mitt Romney: It makes sense to use a TelePrompter - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
<excerpt>
the man who seems to have bested Santorum and Gingrich in the race for the GOP presidential nomination doesn't see what's so wrong with using a TelePrompter. In a video leaked to Gawker.com by a disgruntled (and now fired) Fox News employee known as the "Fox Mole," the presumptive nominee is shown chatting with Sean Hannity before going on air. After producers inform Hannity there is a script for the segment - which Hannity will read off a "prompter" - the two men mock Mr. Obama for using a TelePrompter, with Hannity saying, "I think Obama sleeps with his."

But the two then sing the praises of the device in keeping a candidate from saying something he might regret.

"It does make some sense though" to use a teleprompter, Romney tells Hannity. "I do understand."

He adds: "It keeps you from saying something you don't mean, you get the message out precisely the way you want to get the message out." Romney says he has used a TelePrompter "maybe five times" in the campaign. Romney in recent months has tended to use a teleprompter for most major speeches.

"It's smart," Hannity agrees. "You're right. You don't want to make a mistake. I'll tell you, they're out to just eviscerate anybody who makes a mistake."

Bull shit.

I've actually been watching this wit various candidates and, hate to tell you but its always the pubs who pre-screen the questions and the questioners but also have had the unmitigated gall to actually charge people to some in to their "town hall meetings".

Its also pubs who have the inconvenient ones thrown out ... like the poor guy who wanted to talk about the health care act and was made fun of because he was sick. Or the news reporter who was hauled by security goons.

But, hey, feel free to post links that PROVE your screwy accusation.

As a master of rhetoric, he will always be in total control of that.

But he can't control the results and the volumes of lies he has put out which will be replayed to the public for the next 6 months.

EX-cuse me ... This thread is NOT about Mr Etch A Sketch.

Please try to stay on topic.

Thanks ever so much.

PS - Isn't it time for you to tell another lie about Obama eating Fido or some such shit as that? Yeah, I'm sure it is.

:lol:

This is why his handlers don't let the fucking BUFFOON speak without his teleprompter...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk]The Obama Stutter - YouTube[/ame]

And the scandals just keep coming in, especially this year, looks like we will never have an open question press conference until we have a President Romney. Obama will let Biden fill in for him.

:eusa_snooty::eusa_snooty::up_yours:
Oh Oh Obama! Obama! He is Jesus! He is so Loved!! He has an arora around his skinny head! Every reporter on NBC wants an interview with him !! etc. etc.
Oh Really? Obama is so likeable? If so, then why does he frequently run away like a mouse after he speaks to the press? How many times over the last 30/34 months have we seen Obama hold a press conference, then end it, run away, and at the same time we hear 12 reporters screaming,,,,MR PRESIDENT !! MR PRESIDENT !! Can you comment? Who , What, Where, When, Why???
Yah! Obama is only liked by those he chooses to be interviewed by !!!
:ssex:

It takes 5 news networks and a lot of bullshit (and a lot of shovels) to get everyone to think he's a nice guy.

how can they claim Obama to be so likable after snubbing all of the races in the country? he even told blacks to put on their bedroom slippers! thats like telling whites to put on their Dr. Scholls and run to the voting precincts!

Forum List

Back