If Obama care is so great, why all the waivers?

Read all here: Michelle Malkin The real snow job in D.C.: Obamacare waivers skyrocket to 729 + 4 states; 4 new SEIU waiver winners

Now these are the same SEIU that were so for Obamacare, but now they are getting waivers????????

Talk about hypocrite city!

Check out this list of waivers:

More details on the union recipients:

Allied Building Inspectors IUOE Local 211 Welfare Fund
Bridge, Structural, Ornamental & Reinforcing Ironworkers Local Union No. 60*
Employer-Teamsters Local Nos. 175 & 505 Health and Welfare Fund
IBEW Local 3 NYC Electrical Division Health & Welfare Fund
Indiana Area UFCW Union Locals and Retail Food Employers’ Health and Welfare Plan
Laborers’ District Council of Virginia Health and Welfare Trust Fund
Laborers National Health and Welfare Fund
Local 1245 Health Fund
Local 295 Welfare Fund
Local 381 Group Insurance Fund
Local 805 Welfare Fund
Pipe Fitters’ Welfare Fund, Local 597*
District Council 1707 Local 389 Home Care Employees Health & Welfare Fund
Health and Welfare Plan of the Laundry, Dry Cleaning Workers & Allied Industry Health Fund, Workers United

And that's just a SMALL part of the list. You should see the whole list! All these unions that supported Obamacare are now getting waivers from Obamacare?

Why would they want that if Obamacare is soooooooooooo great?

How do liberals spin their way out of this?

How do they tell us we have come to the wrong conclusion?

It's a simple question. If obamacare is so great, why all the waivers?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What you continue to fail to acknowledge is that many of the people who objected to the HC reform were in fact liberals.

But as that doesn't jibe with your cherished characature of what liberals are, you will continue to not understand your world.

So what u want us to believe is that all these liberals supposedly opposed to it must be even more liberal than all of the liberal politicians that voted for it unanimously. Kucinich voted for this thing Ed. Tell us another one.

Pretty hard to swallow that all these liberals getting waivers supposedly opposed Obamacare when it was being debated, isn't it?

:lmao:

While the Democrats continued to extol Obamacare and the president defended the behemoth law during the Date of the Union, HHS was quietly presiding over a massive Obamacare Waiver-mania explosion.

When last we examined the growing list, privileged escapees topped 222.
Now: The list now at 729 — plus 4 states (Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, and Tennessee).

Among the many new union refugees are 4 new SEIU locals :

-SEIU Health and Welfare fund, 2000 with 161 enrollees

-Service Employees 32BJ North Health Benefit Fund* representing 7,020 enrollees

-SEIU Local 300, Civil Service Forum Employees Welfare Fund representing 2,000 enrollees

-SEIU Health & Welfare Fund representing 1,620

This is in addition to the three other previous SEIU waiver winners: Local 25 SEIU in Chicago with 31,000 enrollees; Local 1199 SEIU Greater New York Benefit Fund with 4,544 enrollees; and SEIU Local 1 Cleveland Welfare Fund with 520 enrollees.

Which brings the total number of Obamacare-promoting SEIU Obamacare escapees to an estimated 45,000 workers represented by seven SEIU locals.

HHS puts the total number of union waiver recipients at 182:

Read all here: Michelle Malkin The real snow job in D.C.: Obamacare waivers skyrocket to 729 + 4 states; 4 new SEIU waiver winners

Now these are the same SEIU that were so for Obamacare, but now they are getting waivers????????

Talk about hypocrite city!

Check out this list of waivers:

More details on the union recipients:

Allied Building Inspectors IUOE Local 211 Welfare Fund
Employer-Teamsters Local Nos. 175 & 505 Health and Welfare Fund
IBEW Local 3 NYC Electrical Division Health & Welfare Fund
Indiana Area UFCW Union Locals and Retail Food Employers’ Health and Welfare Plan
Laborers’ District Council of Virginia Health and Welfare Trust Fund
Laborers National Health and Welfare Fund
Local 1245 Health Fund
Local 295 Welfare Fund
Local 381 Group Insurance Fund
Local 805 Welfare Fund
Pipe Fitters’ Welfare Fund, Local 597*
District Council 1707 Local 389 Home Care Employees Health & Welfare Fund
Health and Welfare Plan of the Laundry, Dry Cleaning Workers & Allied Industry Health Fund, Workers United

And that's just a SMALL part of the list. You should see the whole list! All these unions that supported Obamacare are now getting waivers from Obamacare?

Why would they want that if Obamacare is soooooooooooo great?

How do liberals spin their way out of this?

How do they tell us we have come to the wrong conclusion?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wasn't the intention of the health fund to ensure everyone has health cover?
The list you have given seems to consist of collectives that already have provision for health care.
Good on them, surely that is less of a burden on the tax payer?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

There are a LOT of us out in the private sector that already have healthcare!

Why aren't WE being given waivers, ONLY the labor unions????????

I mean that was a NICE TRY spinning this wasn't a huge amount of hypocrisy on their part, but SORRY IT JUST DOESN'T WORK.

There are LOTS OF US OUT HERE with good health plans and WE AREN'T GIVEN THE CHANCE OF A WAIVER!!!!!!!

OUR employers aren't given a chance.

So, explain why all these labor unions so for Obamacare get the waivers why the private sector has to eat it?

What a laughable spin!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[

:

Including a mechanism such as this to make the transitions and implementations of the provisions of the bill easier and less disruptive would be considered,

by sane people,

an asset.

WHY WOULD IT BE DISRUPTIVE IF IT'S SO GREAT?????

And why would the people all for Obamacare need the waivers while the people AGAINST IT don't get such waivers?????

Pretty weak spin on your part.

Can't you think up a better lie, er I mean excuse?

I love people posting about this waiver as if it is some sort of outright "pass" from 'obamacare'. LOL!

I love liberals who try to spin that I said something I didn't.

I never said it was an outright pass. I SAID, WHY NEED A WAIVER AT ALL IF OBAMACARE IS SO GREAT???????????

These are the very unions, like SEIU, that SUPPORTED OBAMACARE! Why would THEY need a waiver????????

Whether it's a permanent or temporary waiver, why need it at ALL, if Obamcare is all that Democrats said it would be during the debate?????????

Your spin for this is getting weaker and weaker libs?

Can't you think up a better lie, er I mean excuse??????

I love people posting about this waiver as if it is some sort of outright "pass" from 'obamacare'. LOL!

And I love people (YOU) who think everything will be just great for all these businesses after their one year reprieve.

I already said in the other thread that I'm aware that some businesses will need more then a single year to get up to code. Why do you make things up that I didn't say?

Why need to get "up to code?"

I thought Obamacare was going to be wonderful.

And why do the people WHO SUPPORTED IT, need a waiver?????????

I don't see people WHO DID NOT SUPPORT IT, GETTING A WAIVER!!!!!!!

Why should those who whole heartedly supported Obamacare need a waiver if Obamacare was everything the Democrats said it would be???????

You libs are sure dancing around that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TeaPartySamurai - What exactly is this waiver for?

When liberals are losing they try to make you explain everything to them over and over, just to waste your time.

It's called read the article in the op and the links from that article. That's why I said "read it all here."

Because an intelligent person would do that and not try such a weak attempt to waste everyone's time.

:cuckoo:

Nah, everyone should be on a good healthcare plan like the one you have. Right?

And you know what kind of healthcare plan she is on?

That's a lot of assumption on your part isn't it?

Actually, I know exactly what healthcare plan she is on.

Oh really? Supply the evidence.

And then explain what it has to do with all these unions wanting waivers from Obamacare, other than a weak attempt by your to deflect.

When liberals are losing they try to make you explain everything to them over and over, just to waste your time.

It's called read the article in the op and the links from that article. That's why I said "read it all here."

Because an intelligent person would do that and not try such a weak attempt to waste everyone's time.

I asked you because I don't think you actually understand the purpose of the waiver and who is eligible. I can and have read what the waiver is for and understand it, I just wanted to see how you understood it to be.

And you know what kind of healthcare plan she is on?

That's a lot of assumption on your part isn't it?

And then explain what it has to do with all these unions wanting waivers from Obamacare, other than a weak attempt by your to deflect.

She's on Medicare. She has said it herself. I brought it up because she is a hypocrite because she is using government healthcare but is against the government helping anyone else.

I asked you because I don't think you actually understand the purpose of the waiver and who is eligible. I can and have read what the waiver is for and understand it, I just wanted to see how you understood it to be.

Then you ADMIT that you did it to just waste my time, born of your arrogant belief that ONLY liberals can understand this and conservatives are rednecks who can't understand.

Now that we have established I was right about you just wasting my time, what's your next tactic to try and deflect on this issue?

I can't wait to see!

Then you ADMIT that you did it to just waste my time, born of your arrogant belief that ONLY liberals can understand this and conservatives are rednecks who can't understand.

Now that we have established I was right about you just wasting my time, what's your next tactic to try and deflect on this issue?

I can't wait to see!

Believe me, my post didn't waste your time. You obviously have PLENTY to spare.

She's on Medicare. She has said it herself. I brought it up because she is a hypocrite because she is using government healthcare but is against the government helping anyone else.

I said supply the evidence. All I have is your say so. That is not evidence.

Besides that, is isn't a good idea to bring up Medicare ESPECIALLY since Obamcare plans to strip a lot of money out of Medicare.

I said supply the evidence. All I have is your say so. That is not evidence.

Besides that, is isn't a good idea to bring up Medicare ESPECIALLY since Obamcare plans to strip a lot of money out of Medicare.

Let me guess, you're on Medicare too? :eusa_pray:

I can't wait to see!

Believe me, my post didn't waste your time. You obviously have PLENTY to spare.

Now you are whining that I replied to you and not only replied but countered your spin. Oh boo freaking hoo!

Now that you have made it obvious, all you have done so far is deflect and spin, do you now have anything of substance to say, or can I chalk this up to another one bites the dust?

I thought you "think for yourself" guys knew more than us "know nothing" Christians.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back