If Mexico would just agree to allow their citizens to vote in U.S federal elections, would the border be closed tomorrow?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I couldn't help myself, I saw this comment awhile back on youtube.

Some of the other comments were far worse but not as funny.

If they were swarming over the border with MAGA hats on there would be tanks, troops, trucks, air sorties and satellites deployed to exterminate all life 100 meters wide over the entire length of that border. Bed wetters would make migratory birds extinct before allowing more republicrat voters in.

If they were swarming over the border with MAGA hats on there would be tanks, troops, trucks, air sorties and satellites deployed to exterminate all life 100 meters wide over the entire length of that border. Bed wetters would make migratory birds extinct before allowing more republicrat voters in.
A large number of these illegal citizens will one day be citizens. They are already providing them work I.D and permits. I didn't realize this was legal in the U.S before their asylum case is even heard.

It seems this has gone over your head, unless you expect the latest 10M illegals too all be deported one day.

Illegals should never be allowed to vote in US elections. In fact their sorry worthless asses should be deported.

Don't tell me what goes over my head. You Canadians take care of them. How's that?

Illegals should never be allowed to vote in US elections. In fact their sorry worthless asses should be deported.

Don't tell me what goes over my head. You Canadians take care of them. How's that?
Sure, send over any of them who speak English, are motivated, ambitious, educated and working in any in demand industries.

Otherwise, we take in plenty of the aforementioned types from India and elsewhere we are pleased with the results (when they choose to stay here). The key difference is that we allow them in LEGALLY, via a proper screening process and it is based on our needs.

Forum List

Back