If Mexico Is The 2nd Most Violent Country

Armed by the U.S./CIA; Fueled by Americans desire for drugs.

No...armed by obama and eric holder....
Long before Obama and Holder were even heard of, guns were trafficked into Mexico. And they are still being trafficked into Mexico under Trump.The U.S. government watches what comes into the country and pays little to no attention as to what goes out.
"Fast and Furious" was only about 2,000 guns. It is estimated that more than 250,000 guns go into Mexico from the U.S. annually.

Once again, a Hate-America-First libtard has to find some reason to say its our fault.

Dont you have a street to go play in?
"libtard". You like that word, don't you? I'll admit it's a cute little word and I am sure you impress little children all the time with it. 'Cause, you know, you're a funny guy. And I don't mean funny ha-ha.

Why is it, Jim Blowsme, that whenever someone disagrees with you, or out smarts you, they are a "libtard"? Do ya think maybe the problem is you and your worshiping of governments and men? I get that statism is a mental disorder and you are ate up with it, but, don't you think at some point in your life you might try manning up and doing someithing about it? Maybe your family and friend might do an intervention.

Yes, it;s the White mans fault
Is the governments fault to some degree and the peoples fault to some degree.

The people are disarmed by the government...only the drug cartels and their allies in the police and military have guns....so the people of Mexico are murdered in the 10s of thousands every year by those groups......

The people are mostly disarmed, but the government stands idly by while guns are brought into Mexico.

No...armed by obama and eric holder....
Long before Obama and Holder were even heard of, guns were trafficked into Mexico. And they are still being trafficked into Mexico under Trump.The U.S. government watches what comes into the country and pays little to no attention as to what goes out.
"Fast and Furious" was only about 2,000 guns. It is estimated that more than 250,000 guns go into Mexico from the U.S. annually.

Yes....as part of arming the Mexican military...who then sells the guns to the cartels.....and they get most of their military hardware from China, and other South American, and Central American countries....

The people are disarmed by the government...only the drug cartels and their allies in the police and military have guns....so the people of Mexico are murdered in the 10s of thousands every year by those groups......

The people are mostly disarmed, but the government stands idly by while guns are brought into Mexico.

Because the criminals pay off the military and police.....so what sense does it make to disarm the normal, law abiding people who are murdered and incinerated by the cartels?

Mexicans want guns, because mexicans enjoy being violent

I was in Mexico back in like the 80s and it was really enjoyable. We'd only made it to half the stuff we'd planned on visiting so we had always planned to return, but then our travel agent said it went to hell so we never did. I'd love to go back there to see more of the Inca and Aztec ruins as it fascinates me but they can't seem to get their shit straight :/
Contrary to what your travel agent told you, Mexico is as safe as you want it to be. It all depends on you. Things you don't do in Mexico that will keep you safe:
Buy or use drugs.
Associate with those who buy or use drugs.
Hang out in cartel cities and towns.
Flash wads of money.
Drive a flashy automobile.

This lady travels alone to Mexico at least once a year by motorcycle. She has never had an issue. I know her personally.

Because the criminals pay off the military and police.....so what sense does it make to disarm the normal, law abiding people who are murdered and incinerated by the cartels?
Agreed. People shouldn't be disarmed anyplace. How else would they defend against cartels and rogue governments?
Billions of dollars in aid and weapons have been sent to Mexico. How much of each do you think winds up in the hands of the cartels?

Mexicans want guns, because mexicans enjoy being violent
I lived among Mexicans in low rent neighborhoods for more than a decade. Main problem I ever had with them was noise. I assume you live among the more violent gun toting 'cans? Funny thing is, most seemed nervous when they learned I had guns.

Are you blaming the guns or the Mexicans?

Agreed. People shouldn't be disarmed anyplace. How else would they defend against cartels and rogue governments?
Billions of dollars in aid and weapons have been sent to Mexico. How much of each do you think winds up in the hands of the cartels?

A lot...

People just need to accept the fact that in general mexicans are a violent people

Forum List

Back