If Joe Biden got too sick to be president any more, would Team Biden tell us?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I think the would first determine whether they could hide it from Kamala. If they could, I have no doubt Team Biden would hide it from the country. They can be in charge as long as they don’t allow Harris to take the White House. She’s a bumbler, but she’s not incapacitated, nor likely to be led by the nose.

Wilson took sick and the nation was run by his wife, who he had only been married to for a few years. She was a fascinating character, who should have her own movie. She was de facto acting president for seventeen months, having been born dirt-poor in West Virginia and climbed the ladder as a professional gold digger in DC, then meeting the recently widowed Wilson as a wealthy widow herself.

I don’t think it would be Doctor Jill who took over as president. Who, exactly is in charge of the Biden Presidency is something we many never know. It may truly be a committee as it seems.

It will all be moot if, whenever Biden does finally get laid low and bed-ridden, Kamala finds out. She would crawl under his bed to personally pull the plug. If the SS stopped her, she’d insist on being the first 25th amendment president.

I think the would first determine whether they could hide it from Kamala. If they could, I have no doubt Team Biden would hide it from the country. They can be in charge as long as they don’t allow Harris to take the White House. She’s a bumbler, but she’s not incapacitated, nor likely to be led by the nose.

Wilson took sick and the nation was run by his wife, who he had only been married to for a few years. She was a fascinating character, who should have her own movie. She was de facto acting president for seventeen months, having been born dirt-poor in West Virginia and climbed the ladder as a professional gold digger in DC, then meeting the recently widowed Wilson as a wealthy widow herself.

I don’t think it would be Doctor Jill who took over as president. Who, exactly is in charge of the Biden Presidency is something we many never know. It may truly be a committee as it seems.

It will all be moot if, whenever Biden does finally get laid low and bed-ridden, Kamala finds out. She would crawl under his bed to personally pull the plug. If the SS stopped her, she’d insist on being the first 25th amendment president.
Troll!

I don't think they can hide it for two more years. :dunno:

Many don’t seem to have a problem with Trump’s cognitive defects. He still thinks he won the election! :auiqs.jpg:
I knew you couldn’t resist bringing up Trump. But as long as you did, he would have won if a) the FBI didn’t hide the Hunter story (by lying and calling it Russian disinformation), b) Zuckerberg and Soros didn’t fund a massive ballot harvesting scheme, and c) voters were better informed, and not so stupid as to vote for someone with dementia who never accomplished a thing during his 50 years of govt service, even when he was at his prime (which was never more than mediocre, on his best day).

The majority of Americans are suffering because of voters like you - and you’re laughing. For shame!

To tell you the truth, hiding ANYTHING in this day and age not only takes a whole bunch of talent, but it also takes an incredible amount of luck, because nothing in this day and age can be kept secret for very long. Especially when it concerns a figure as public as the President of the United States. I think the only reason Wilson's wife was able to pull it off was because there wasn't an internet, cell phones, or any of the other myriad of things we have today.

To tell you the truth, hiding ANYTHING in this day and age not only takes a whole bunch of talent, but it also takes an incredible amount of luck, because nothing in this day and age can be kept secret for very long. Especially when it concerns a figure as public as the President of the United States. I think the only reason Wilson's wife was able to pull it off was because there wasn't an internet, cell phones, or any of the other myriad of things we have today.
It is probably that sort of attitude that make fooling that public even easier.

I have read that President Reagan's trusted and loyal aides were actually planning to use the 25th Amendment to remove him (for his own well-being and the nation's), but on the day that they planned to take action, the President was especially lucid, so the plan was permanently shelved.

During the next two years, the people who are actually running the show will no doubt want to save Mr. Biden and his family any embarrassment. So they may allow him to appear at a few carefully choreographed events.

The government can basically run itself. The powers behind the throne will give orders to the Cabinet Secretaries.

I have heard that the Dems are afraid to discard Ms. Harris, for this would incense an important constituency of the Dem party, and they might sit out the election.

Forum List

Back