If it is discovered that Covid-19 escaped from an illegal Communist Chinese germ weapon lab, what then?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
What the hell happens if we discover this was Communist germ warfare that escaped from the lab?

What if cats had two tails? What if I win 10 million dollar lottery? What if you stop spamming retarded threads?

Wonders never end.

What the hell happens if we discover this was Communist germ warfare that escaped from the lab?

It's not. It's an animal virus that has crossed over to humans. Just like SARS and MERS. The DNA has already been tracked.
Just b/c the DNA has been tracked, doesn't mean that the scientists that were splicing the DNA didn't originally get it from naturally occuring sources. Of course it can be made to look natural.

Wow, you really have no ability to do any original or a bit of critical thinking for yourself, do you?

How do you think that GMO's are made, out of thin air?

I don't think we could ever prove that a Deep State NWO agent that works for the global cabal hadn't already taken it from inside our labs, then taken it to that lab in Winnipeg, and then transferred it to China.

The goal here, of course, is to start a war. . .

You really want to have millions, tens of millions of innocent civilians in America, and China, die, for the 1% in China, America, and EurAsian, just so they can have their NWO, and their new crypto-currency chip in every person on the planet?

You would only be helping them. . .

DNC will carry water for the ChiComs
I read an article, that isn't what the polls are saying. According to polls, even DNC folks want revenge, as long as it goes through congress.

The global elites are whipping up anti-China hysteria, it's just like a play book, it is a repeat of 1930 to 1939 all over again.

I don't think we could ever prove that a Deep State NWO agent that works for the global cabal hadn't already taken it from inside our labs, then taken it to that lab in Winnipeg, and then transferred it to China.

The goal here, of course, is to start a war. . .

You really want to have millions, tens of millions of innocent civilians in America, and China, die, for the 1% in China, America, and EurAsian, just so they can have their NWO, and their new crypto-currency chip in every person on the planet?

You would only be helping them. . .
deagel2025.png

I read an article, that isn't what the polls are saying. According to polls, even DNC folks want revenge, as long as it goes through congress.

The global elites are whipping up anti-China hysteria, it's just like a play book, it is a repeat of 1930 to 1939 all over again.

I haven't heard a single peep against their ChiCom Masters from the USMB bots

You been listening way too much to the lame stream media,same as with 9”11,The cia was behind all this in in their depopulation control they agenda they been planning for decades now,wake up

And 9/11 thrown in there for good measure as well,it’s all part of the elites plan with this social distancing and martial law that’s in effect in some states already to divide and conquer us,man youngster Luke Perry of 90210 checked out at the right time,wish I was him

~~~~~~
It's beginning to look like it's not a conspiracy theory after all... What we are learning each day continues to point directly at the so called Level 1 Wuhan lab......

The wuhan lab made reports years ago if manipulating coronavirus.
Multiple people have done studies and said there was no way it evolved like that naturally.
But china wouldnt do that :lol:

I haven't heard a single peep against their ChiCom Masters from the USMB bots

So now, if we think you're full of shit and this is just another deflection from Donald Trump's total clusterfuck of a pandemic response, and an effort to blame someone else, we are not only communists out to destroy the nation, we are Chinese communists. Got it.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER HOW THE VIRUS CAME TO BE, ITS HERE. AND ITS KILLING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. AND IT'S KILLING MORE PEOPLE IN THE USA THAN IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP IS AN INCOMPETENT CONMAN WHO HAS NEITHER THE SKILLS NOR THE TEMPERMENT TO LEAD THE NATION.

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE DYING BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING. AND MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE BECAUSE HE'S A VAIN, EGOTISTICAL FOOL WHO HAS NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

Forum List

Back