If it came down to Bernie vs Trump. Who would get your vote?

Who would you pick between Bernie and Trump?

• Total voters
Bernie is a " failied politician "?

Oh yeah right .... becoming a U.S. Senator is some failure and being re-elected multiple times is some failure.

I bet he's made more money than you have.

===========

Trump. Bernie is a crackpot.
LMAO What irony!!

There is no irony, Bernie is a crackpot, a flat broke loser who's spent his entire life as a failed politician.

Trump is a successful businessman who leads every poll.

Oh yeah right .... becoming a U.S. Senator is some failure and being re-elected multiple times is some failure.

===========

Trump. Bernie is a crackpot.
LMAO What irony!!

There is no irony, Bernie is a crackpot, a flat broke loser who's spent his entire life as a failed politician.

Trump is a successful businessman who leads every poll.

Won his last election with over 70% of the vote and sits as the third most popular Senator among his constituents in the United States, holding a two-thirds approval rating --- without using a political party.

My, what a "failure".

Far as I'm concerned, entirely separate from ideology anybody who can buck the System and beat them both at their own game, well I have a bit of a difficult time seeing where the "failure" is.

Of course if you're a drooling enslaved knobslobberer for that System your mileage may vary.

Trump is the amateur/novice politician, and you guys always said that Oblama had no experience, well trump has zero....experience...

Of course you'd go for the senile fool that hasn't had an original thought since the 50's.
Oh right because Trump has? Have you noticed the top polling candidate of the GOP has no policy ideas besides deporting all illegals which would cost about a quarter of trillion dollars to implement? Don't you think that is pretty pathetic? We have no earthly idea what this Neanderthal would do as president. Like Sanders or not, he at least has actual policy ideas on the table for a variety of issues.

You're the last thing on this board that should be calling anyone pathetic since you're the epitome of pathetic. Have you ever written an honest post? Your dear leaders bumper sticker slogans and platitudes left everyone wondering what he would do in his first term, but you voted for him anyway. If you didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all, so just STFU.

Ironic rant for a guy who pins "dear leader" on people he doesn't even know.
Doncha think?

Nope, just a simple observation, how many sets of knee pads have you gone through in the last 7 years? Your dear leader worship is very apparent.

See what I mean? You're the same level of moron as Finger Boy. Listening to nothing but your own posts. Rhetorical onanism. Sorry I don't swing that way.

I have simply never bought into the hero-worship thing, ever. In politics or anything else. The fact that you choose to enslave yourself to it is entirely your own doing. Don't project it onto other people who actually gave it a thought first.

There ya go, doing exactly what you accuse me of doing, typical of a progressive hypocrite.

Bernie will likely die before this year is out. He's not looking like he can make the long haul until next fall.

My favorites are...

Carson (R) and Biden (D)...

And I'd much rather vote for Ben...

But, within the sampling universe of the choices given...

Trump (?), nolo contendere.

Trump is the amateur/novice politician, and you guys always said that Oblama had no experience, well trump has zero....experience...

has Obozo ever balanced a budget??
7th grade Home-Ec class?
tongue_smile.gif

]

:rofl:

Bernie's net worth is $500,000 and he is in his 70's.

He's a fucking loser and a crackpot.
Yeah he's not a greedy bastard like the rest of them is he?

No, he's a financial LOSER that makes nearly 200K a year plus generous beneftis and he's only managed to accumulate $500K. in his entire LIFETIME!! He's a crackpot that should not be allowed anywhere near the oval office......

]

:rofl:

Bernie's net worth is $500,000 and he is in his 70's.

He's a fucking loser and a crackpot.
Yeah he's not a greedy bastard like the rest of them is he?

No, he's a financial LOSER that makes nearly 200K a year plus generous beneftis and he's only managed to accumulate $500K. in his entire LIFETIME!! He's a crackpot that should not be allowed anywhere near the oval office......

And what the fuck business is it of yours how much money he has or how he chooses to use it?

Oh right because Trump has? Have you noticed the top polling candidate of the GOP has no policy ideas besides deporting all illegals which would cost about a quarter of trillion dollars to implement? Don't you think that is pretty pathetic? We have no earthly idea what this Neanderthal would do as president. Like Sanders or not, he at least has actual policy ideas on the table for a variety of issues.

You're the last thing on this board that should be calling anyone pathetic since you're the epitome of pathetic. Have you ever written an honest post? Your dear leaders bumper sticker slogans and platitudes left everyone wondering what he would do in his first term, but you voted for him anyway. If you didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all, so just STFU.

Ironic rant for a guy who pins "dear leader" on people he doesn't even know.
Doncha think?

Nope, just a simple observation, how many sets of knee pads have you gone through in the last 7 years? Your dear leader worship is very apparent.

See what I mean? You're the same level of moron as Finger Boy. Listening to nothing but your own posts. Rhetorical onanism. Sorry I don't swing that way.

I have simply never bought into the hero-worship thing, ever. In politics or anything else. The fact that you choose to enslave yourself to it is entirely your own doing. Don't project it onto other people who actually gave it a thought first.

There ya go, doing exactly what you accuse me of doing, typical of a progressive hypocrite.

That's completely incoherent. Dafuck are you even babbling about?

Forum List

Back