If it came down to Bernie vs Trump. Who would get your vote?

Who would you pick between Bernie and Trump?

• Total voters
Hmmmmm....Hard choice.....

f416e516-7cef-43a2-b2cd-542652892711_zpslsfgmoqw.jpg

or this.....

2qibgyf.jpg

neither, why waste your vote...
If you don't vote for one or the other you waste your vote. It's a two-party system.
It's time that changed.
I deal in reality, but the children support you fully...
So, you're not really Progressive?
I'm a liberal...

no,

you're a sheep

neither, why waste your vote...
If you don't vote for one or the other you waste your vote. It's a two-party system.
It's time that changed.
I'm a liberal...
IKY6Tgv.jpg

PaintMyShitHouse's favorite thing...free stuff which he never pays for!

Anything with a (D) before its name. I sure as hell can't vote for the GOP morons now can I?

We all know you could never vote for anyone who wasn't actively trying to destroy the United States.
I vote for the kind who founded it, unlike you, my little Hitler-youth...

The men who founded this country would spit in the faces of the people you vote for.

Furthermore, you're the one who has made all manner of incriminating statements indicating your Nazi inclinations.

It's time that changed.
I'm a liberal...
IKY6Tgv.jpg

I pay the bills, but if it has a (D) it beats a GOP Hitler-youth, every time...

Anything with a (D) before its name. I sure as hell can't vote for the GOP morons now can I?

We all know you could never vote for anyone who wasn't actively trying to destroy the United States.

The men who founded this country would spit in the faces of the people you vote for.

Furthermore, you're the one who has made all manner of incriminating statements indicating your Nazi inclinations.
The people I vote for aren't that different from the men who founded this country, which sucks for you my little infant...

It's time that changed.
I'm a liberal...
IKY6Tgv.jpg

I pay the bills, but if it has a (D) it beats a GOP Hitler-youth, every time...

(D) = Demented!

The people I vote for aren't that different from the men who founded this country, which sucks for you my little infant...

The people you vote for aren't that different from the people who invaded Poland and France.

or this.....
Nice periwig !!
Ah , if just for the sake of aesthetics...
Someone should REALLY tell the man to wear one of those instead of is usual toupee...
Sory for the digression .... I just had to say it.

Donald-Trumps-Hair_zpswqc4ev8g.jpg

I don't like some vainglorious dolt who thinks he can buy the election. Putting it between those two I would stay home, but if you a gun to my head I would I would vote for Bernie. I am not going to vote for the bankrupt 4 times crook. I am not ever going to vote for the moron with money

Of course they are, jumping into first place is you mother fuckers want to take all guns to protect DemocRATS from the people, where the founders wanted the citizens to have guns to protect them from GOVERNMENT TYRANNY!.... Lots more!

or this.....
Nice periwig !!
Ah , if just for the sake of aesthetics...
Someone should REALLY tell the man to wear one of those instead of is usual toupee...
Sory for the digression .... I just had to say it.

Donald-Trumps-Hair_zpswqc4ev8g.jpg

The Hildebeast liked it so much, and seeing where The Donald is with POLLS, she just bought a $600 one!....She carries it well, much better than her old style!

hLj44tq.jpg

I don't like some vainglorious dolt who thinks he can buy the election. Putting it between those two I would stay home, but if you a gun to my head I would I would vote for Bernie. I am not going to vote for the bankrupt 4 times crook. I am not ever going to vote for the moron with money

No, you'll vote for a moron who never made a dime.

Forum List

Back