If Hillary Wins Nomination.Who Will Be "Begging" To Be Her V.P.? Jeb?

Perhaps Michelle Obama. It would be the recycled First Lady ticket.

Well there some that want a Hilary Clinton/Michelle Obama ticket, but we know that will never happen.
and lets not nominate Elizabeth High Chief DeBlasio. She has never done anything constructive in her life. Just Bitches about the middle class and that they should not be allowed to make a living and save money!

If the far left can push warren over Clinton they will.

If the far left has their way Clinton will not make it through the primaries..
^LOOL^

Are you stating the "Far Left" just won't settle for the Primary candidate the media sells them? Or?......:eusa_sick:

:eusa_dance: This is more of a sarcastic/comical thread. Hillary's VP? Does anyone see at least 5 to 7 liberals dying to be her V.P.? If Hillary wins, she will likely have to endure the weeks Obama was looking for an "Exciting VP With Gravataz!". No one wanted to be Obama's VP and we all knew that. Even Bozo The Clown and Bigbird didn't want the job, and that's why we wound up with Joe Biden. He was "Obama's Last Resort" in the event that no one else on the short list took the position. Now with Hillary, who do we have? Howard Dean? Maxine Waters? The Congresswoman who thinks we were signing the constitution in the 1600's? Or Maybe Moonbeam? Cuomo?,May as well settle for Jeb Bush, Bill, or Chelsea.:crybaby:Yup, pretty sad list of candidates. Anyone want to add to Hillary's VP List? Please do. We can all use some laffs.:mm:

I wouldn't laugh too hard, because it is going to be Julian Castro, and he will help galvanize the Hispanic vote. He will bring some excitement to the campaign that may be missing with Hillary.

:eusa_dance: This is more of a sarcastic/comical thread. Hillary's VP? Does anyone see at least 5 to 7 liberals dying to be her V.P.? If Hillary wins, she will likely have to endure the weeks Obama was looking for an "Exciting VP With Gravataz!". No one wanted to be Obama's VP and we all knew that. Even Bozo The Clown and Bigbird didn't want the job, and that's why we wound up with Joe Biden. He was "Obama's Last Resort" in the event that no one else on the short list took the position. Now with Hillary, who do we have? Howard Dean? Maxine Waters? The Congresswoman who thinks we were signing the constitution in the 1600's? Or Maybe Moonbeam? Cuomo?,May as well settle for Jeb Bush, Bill, or Chelsea.:crybaby:Yup, pretty sad list of candidates. Anyone want to add to Hillary's VP List? Please do. We can all use some laffs.:mm:
Elizabeth Warren would be awesome but I would prefer it if she was president.

Put Warren on the ticket with Hillary, and the Republicans win the election.

Julian Castor. omg. His only concern is getting what he calls (his people) of 20 million illegal immigrants AMNESTY and he could care less about you the American citizen. so go ahead

Well there some that want a Hilary Clinton/Michelle Obama ticket, but we know that will never happen.
and lets not nominate Elizabeth High Chief DeBlasio. She has never done anything constructive in her life. Just Bitches about the middle class and that they should not be allowed to make a living and save money!

^LOOL^

Are you stating the "Far Left" just won't settle for the Primary candidate the media sells them? Or?......:eusa_sick:

It is the truth! History has already proven that or were you not born before 2008?

They must be pro-science, infrastructure and r&d investment! End of story!

They also already voted down infrastructure. By the time they will be allowed to vote for it again, the damage will be very bad. You will see this in the future on main highways. They will blame the Left Wing (They blamed everything Bush did on Obama his second day in office and their parrot party believed it and repeated it)

^LOOL^

Koch complimenting the Left. Wow!

I'm sure it was because of your lack of reading ability, the irony.

It is the truth! History has already proven that or were you not born before 2008?

They must be pro-science, infrastructure and r&d investment! End of story!

They also already voted down infrastructure. By the time they will be allowed to vote for it again, the damage will be very bad. You will see this in the future on main highways. They will blame the Left Wing (They blamed everything Bush did on Obama his second day in office and their parrot party believed it and repeated it)

Oh mean like the far left did pre 2009?

^LOOL^

Koch complimenting the Left. Wow!

I'm sure it was because of your lack of reading ability, the irony.

Yes this from one that shows they do not understand history..

I wouldn't laugh too hard, because it is going to be Julian Castro, and he will help galvanize the Hispanic vote. He will bring some excitement to the campaign that may be missing with Hillary.
always nice to see leftist using racism b/c the old white chick is boring

Although I seriously doubt that I will be voting for her, I believe Hillary would be an improvement over Obama, perhaps a substantial improvement. I think the far left is very nervous about Hillary. I think Hillary would be more bipartisan than Obama has been, more willing to reach reasonable compromises with Republicans. I also think she would be better on spending and the budget than Obama has been.

Forum List

Back