If Hillary Clinton was the current POTUS...

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
...would the DNC be more confident that they would control the oval office in 2012??? I'm not a H. Clinton fan but I can't help thinking that she would be a much more respected DNC POTUS than president Obama. If it was Hillary Clinton as POTUS today I am also reasonably sure that GOP candidates Romney, Cain & Perry could not get by her, for the independents would support her. Like Newt Gingrich, Barack Obama seems destined for the "better left to be forgotten" pages regarding American history.

According to something I just read at Drudge, if the nitwit Democratics would dump Preisdent Obama and nominate Shirllary, SHE might actually be able to win the Presidency.

President Fubar doesn't stand a chance.

So, I do hope the Democratics don't snap out of their delirium.

Last edited:
...would the DNC be more confident that they would control the oval office in 2012??? I'm not a H. Clinton fan but I can't help thinking that she would be a much more respected DNC POTUS than president Obama. If it was Hillary Clinton as POTUS today I am also reasonably sure that GOP candidates Romney, Cain & Perry could not get by her, for the independents would support her. Like Newt Gingrich, Barack Obama seems destined for the "better left to be forgotten" pages regarding American history.

It would be 6 in one hand and half a dozen in the other. She had only been in the Senate a little longer than Obama so I don't see the sort of masterful politicking she would have brought to the table that would have put the country in a better footing.

I've always thought Obama's biggest problem was Obama. His naivety at who the adversaries were has not served him or the country well. He assumed he was dealing with reasonable opposition which wasn't the case.

If the GOP doesn't (and maybe even if they do) circle the wagons around Romney pretty soon, he may just get another term.

Forum List

Back