If every candidate is now responsible for a question a member of the audience asks God help the Dems

"The Trump response" is obviously a phony argument. He clearly didn't want that question and tried to get out of it.

He did a lousy job, yes, blame that on whatever you want. But he wasn't cheerleading, as many dishonest folks are clearly inferring.

Politics is just one lie after another from both ends at this point.
Despite his saying that it was a question they needed?
Yes, in obvious exasperation. Typical east coast reaction.

But somehow you didn't perceive that, huh?
That's not true. You're an idiot.
You're a hoot.

Okay, when he said, "oh this is a question we needed", it was in abject celebration over the fact that someone would bring it up, so that Trump could gleefully launch into a long diatribe about how Obama is a Muslim and that they must be exterminated. Which he did, of course.

Yeah, that's it, I'm sure of it.

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that - the workings of the hardcore partisan mind are always fascinating to me.

Watch. Trump is already nodding his head in agreement with the audience member before he ever says anything about the question.

Trump faces anti-Muslim questioner

Despite his saying that it was a question they needed?
Yes, in obvious exasperation. Typical east coast reaction.

But somehow you didn't perceive that, huh?
That's not true. You're an idiot.
You're a hoot.

Okay, when he said, "oh this is a question we needed", it was in abject celebration over the fact that someone would bring it up, so that Trump could gleefully launch into a long diatribe about how Obama is a Muslim and that they must be exterminated. Which he did, of course.

Yeah, that's it, I'm sure of it.

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that - the workings of the hardcore partisan mind are always fascinating to me.

You're claiming the opposite. That makes you the mirror image of whatever you're accusing me of being.
I was clear. Then you jumped in with that beauty.

Play with a hardcore rightwinger, will ya? You people are nuts.

You took the hardcore rightwing position.

Trump's eventual remarks long after the fact did nothing to put the lie to the so-called liberal conclusions that were drawn about the original exchange. He in fact vindicated those conclusions.

MAC1958 SAID:

'"The Trump response" is obviously a phony argument. He clearly didn't want that question and tried to get out of it.'

That's the problem illustrating why Trump failed: like the coward he is, he tried to avoid the hate and ignorance of his supporter, going so far as to even give it credence by promising to 'look into it.'

And it's not as if this is unprecedented; McCain's appropriate and intelligent response to the idiot woman who claimed candidate Obama was 'an Arab' serves as a template for any GOP candidate when faced with the ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to many conservatives and republicans.

Okey dokey. New rules according to D's and Jeb Bush. You are responsible for the audience. Audience questions.

I just can't wait.

:lmao:

You know what you do when an audience member expresses an opinion you disagree with?

You say, 'I disagree.'
Not for republicans subject to the 11th Commandment.

Trump holds 30% of the GOP primary vote if you believe the polls. That is his license to say crazy things.

"If every candidate is now responsible for a question a member of the audience asks God help the Dems"

This sort of rightwing ignorance and stupidity is typical of most on the partisan right, it also fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Trump isn't being 'held responsible' for the hate and bigotry of his supporter, he's being held responsible for his failure to handle the situation appropriately, to admonish the supporter who was factually wrong.

Obviously the OP doesn't think through the idiotic topics of her ridiculous threads, otherwise she wouldn't post any of them.

I'm dying to witness a question to Hillary.

"How have you come to reconcile your husband getting a blow job in the Oval Office while you were sleeping upstairs Hillary?"

:lol:

And if you don't like my threads asshole stay the fuck out of them.

Okey dokey. New rules according to D's and Jeb Bush. You are responsible for the audience. Audience questions.

I just can't wait.

:lmao:
Lol you people look for anything to defend Trump with. I seriously don't give a shit how Trump handled this question. He is still an incompetent moron.

"If every candidate is now responsible for a question a member of the audience asks God help the Dems"

This is also a ridiculous and failed attempt to deflect from Trump's screw up.

Again, every candidate is responsible for how he reacts to questions from supporters, not the questions supporters ask or the supporter himself.

Again, every candidate is responsible for how he reacts to questions from supporters, not the questions supporters ask or the supporter himself.

True and Trump's answer was altogether appropriate. So what's your problem?

Forum List

Back