If every candidate is now responsible for a question a member of the audience asks God help the Dems

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Okey dokey. New rules according to D's and Jeb Bush. You are responsible for the audience. Audience questions.

I just can't wait.

:lmao:

It was about his response to the question, not the audience member being there. :alcoholic:

Okey dokey. New rules according to D's and Jeb Bush. You are responsible for the audience. Audience questions.

I just can't wait.

:lmao:
First of all, god doesn't help politicians, only athletes.

Secondly, if you are incapable of understanding that it was about the non-response by trump --- which from your post I am assuming is the case --- then there is no sense in trying to explain it to you.

It was about his response to the question, not the audience member being there. :alcoholic:

To fault Trump on a basic "non response response" is to welcome war. You want it you got it.

I can't wait for the bait and switch that's coming D's way over asking them how they feel about mass abortion and the selling of baby parts.And how much do certain candidates receive from PP and their body part accomplices.

Think of the questions. They will be coming.

Hillary what was it like to find out that Bill was getting a blow job while you and Chelsea were upstairs?

Hillary you say you back an organization that keeps babies alive to harvest body parts?

I can't wait.

:lol:

To fault Trump on a basic "non response response" is to welcome war. You want it you got it.

I can't wait for the bait and switch that's coming D's way over asking them how they feel about mass abortion and the selling of baby parts.And how much do certain candidates receive from PP and their body part accomplices.

Hillary what was it like to find out that Bill was getting a blow job while you and Chelsea were upstairs?

Hillary you say you back an organization that keeps babies alive to harvest body parts?

I can't wait.

Classic nutter response. Whew, you really need to find something to do to fill up all the empty time in your unfulfilling life.

I can't wait.

"The Trump response" is obviously a phony argument. He clearly didn't want that question and tried to get out of it.

He did a lousy job, yes, blame that on whatever you want. But he wasn't cheerleading, as many dishonest folks are clearly inferring.

Politics is just one lie after another from both ends at this point.

I can't wait.

Classic nutter response. Whew, you really need to find something to do to fill up all the empty time in your unfulfilling life.

It's a valid response. If one is responsible for some whack job in the audience asking a dumb fuck question, Lord help the dems.

Oh I know. An agent can ask a reporter to delete a question by himself cornering Chelsea.

Now to the personal. Working a big federal election up here, bringing in the garden, walking the dog down a wilderness path and having a great time. Go fuck yourself douchebag.

You want to get personal with me? I'll go the distance bitch.

You would think the people in this country would be sick and tired of these types of games these politicians play on us with the lameleftwing media help

this is the Dirty politics of the left. you can smell it from a mile away. probably from the Hillary camp but with a few Rino Republcians like jebie in the mix

"The Trump response" is obviously a phony argument. He clearly didn't want that question and tried to get out of it.

He did a lousy job, yes, blame that on whatever you want. But he wasn't cheerleading, as many dishonest folks are clearly inferring.

Despite his saying that it was a question they needed?

Why don't the RWnuts at USMB simply be honest? You hate Muslims, you wish you could somehow exterminate them, or at least get them all out of this country,

and that's the end of it?

Tell your candidates to man up, be honest, and run on that platform.

Yes, in obvious exasperation. Typical east coast reaction.

But somehow you didn't perceive that, huh?

Rush-Quote-081115-B.jpg

That's not true. You're an idiot.

You're a hoot.

Okay, when he said, "oh this is a question we needed", it was in abject celebration over the fact that someone would bring it up, so that Trump could gleefully launch into a long diatribe about how Obama is a Muslim and that they must be exterminated. Which he did, of course.

Yeah, that's it, I'm sure of it.

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that - the workings of the hardcore partisan mind are always fascinating to me.

"If every candidate is now responsible for a question a member of the audience asks God help the Dems"

This sort of rightwing ignorance and stupidity is typical of most on the partisan right, it also fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Trump isn't being 'held responsible' for the hate and bigotry of his supporter, he's being held responsible for his failure to handle the situation appropriately, to admonish the supporter who was factually wrong.

Obviously the OP doesn't think through the idiotic topics of her ridiculous threads, otherwise she wouldn't post any of them.

You're a hoot.

Okay, when he said, "oh this is a question we needed", it was in abject celebration over the fact that someone would bring it up, so that Trump could gleefully launch into a long diatribe about how Obama is a Muslim and that they must be exterminated. Which he did, of course.

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that - the workings of the hardcore partisan mind are always fascinating to me.

You're claiming the opposite. That makes you the mirror image of whatever you're accusing me of being.

You're a hoot.

You're claiming the opposite. That makes you the mirror image of whatever you're accusing me of being.
I was clear. Then you jumped in with that beauty.

Play with a hardcore rightwinger, will ya? You people are nuts.

Forum List

Back