If Dems refuse to denounce incitement to harassment and murder, make them own it

There is no point in trying to "unify" the country.

The Democrat agenda is simply do what they call "unify" by falsely accusing their opponents; by assaulting them when false accusations don't work; injuring them or their relatives, killing them if necessary but even then it's not enough. They have to rage on, tearing down monuments to those they hate. What's next? Burning churches? Destroying headstones?

There's only one way to unify under those circumstances and it's not pretty but I think a motivated conservative movement might be better at it.

And to make it sweeter, it wold reduce population by about 40% and Mother Gaia would love that! See, even extinct liberals could smugly brag they had done their part to "save the planet".

The Democrat agenda is simply do what they call "unify" by falsely accusing their opponents; by assaulting them when false accusations don't work; injuring them or their relatives, killing them if necessary but even then it's not enough. They have to rage on, tearing down monuments to those they hate. What's next? Burning churches? Destroying headstones?

There's only one way to unify under those circumstances and it's not pretty but I think a motivated conservative movement might be better at it.

And to make it sweeter, it wold reduce population by about 40% and Mother Gaia would love that! See, even extinct liberals could smugly brag they had done their part to "save the planet".

Wow. Um......so you're proposing eliminating 40% of the population. But blame democrats for the lack of unity.

Just....wow.

No influential Dem is inciting murder.
There's the excuse.

So I can cite *any* conservative and that represents the GOP?

And I get to pick them!
Good luck finding someone anywhere near as insane as the Bernie campaign worker.

Have you looked around this board? Calls for execution of Christine Blasey Ford, mass hangings of liberals, mutilation or incarceration for gays.

By your standard, that's the GOP
Has any Republican decided to kill a bunch of Democrats in Congress and actually went through with it?

No?

Shut up looney tune.

There's the excuse.

And I get to pick them!
Good luck finding someone anywhere near as insane as the Bernie campaign worker.

Have you looked around this board? Calls for execution of Christine Blasey Ford, mass hangings of liberals, mutilation or incarceration for gays.

Has any Republican decided to kill a bunch of Democrats in Congress and actually went through with it?

No?

Shut up looney tune.

Laughing.....so suddenly your standard doesn't work? If you can use anyone as the DNC, I can use anyone as the GOP.

So using your standard, why does the GOP call for the execution of all liberals?

It is war.

Commies are gonna commie, if it hairlips the governor. They will push their goose-stepping agenda by any means necessary.

Seriously, I don't know why we have not started an armed conflict at this point.

It is war.

Commies are gonna commie, if it hairlips the governor. They will push their goose-stepping agenda by any means necessary.

Seriously, I don't know why we have not started an armed conflict at this point.

The evidence seems to strongly point to the 'chickenshit' thesis.

There's the excuse.

And I get to pick them!

No?

Shut up looney tune.

Laughing.....so suddenly your standard doesn't work? If you can use anyone as the DNC, I can use anyone as the GOP.

So using your standard, why does the GOP call for the execution of all liberals?
Scalise's physical and psychological state was affected by more than a "call".

Try harder.

It is war.

The evidence seems to strongly point to the 'chickenshit' thesis.
More like complacency from boomers.

And I get to pick them!

No?

Shut up looney tune.

Try harder.

Scalise didn't try to kill all republicans. Yet the GOP, by your own standards, is calling for the murder of all liberals.

That's millions and millions of people. Why?

Please don't, anyone, fall victim to the fallacy that Democrats retain any trace of humanity. Think of them as carriers of disease - like their own party label asserts:
"DemocRATs".

Please don't, anyone, fall victim to the fallacy that Democrats retain any trace of humanity. Think of them as carriers of disease - like their own party label asserts:
"DemocRATs".

Says the soul that proposes eliminating 40% of the population.

But tell us more about the mean liberals and what they did to 'monuments.'

No?

Shut up looney tune.

Try harder.

Scalise didn't try to kill all republicans. Yet the GOP, by your own standards, is calling for the murder of all liberals.

You are a fucking idiot.

Steve Scalise is the Republican in Congress who was almost killed by a Bernie campaign staffer who was trying to kill everyone on the Republican Congressional baseball team.

No?

Shut up looney tune.

Try harder.

You are a fucking idiot.

Steve Scalise is the Republican in Congress who was almost killed by a Bernie campaign staffer who was trying to kill everyone on the Republican Congressional baseball team.

A congressional baseball team....vs. calling for the deaths of millions of millions of people?

Why does the GOP want to kill so many Americans?

And when the majority is the right, incite violence which yes......can lead to death.

It seems that LoneLaugher thinks that faggots, trannies, illegal aliens, violent criminals, and “women wearing pussy hats” constitute the majority.

They constitute a part of the majority. Scares you don't it?
majority of what?

i'd say a majority of people:
are not gay
are not trannies
are not illegal aliens
are not violent criminals
and do not wear pussy hats.

No?

Shut up looney tune.

Try harder.

You are a fucking idiot.

A congressional baseball team....vs. calling for the deaths of millions of millions of people?

Millions of Democrats have threatened to kill Republicans on twitter and elsewhere.

How about a deal, how about we get to kill all of them and you in turn shut up.

Try harder.

You are a fucking idiot.

Millions of Democrats have threatened to kill Republicans on twitter and elsewhere.

How about a deal, how about we get to kill all of them and you in turn shut up.
a teacher the other day said on social media that someone should take one for the team and kill kavanaugh.

i've yet to see the left say HEY - TOO FAR!

You snowflakes need to get used to what happens when THE MINORITY TRIES TO RULE OVER THE MAJORITY in a free nation.

The majority will prevail. It is what it is.
So, Waters, Holder, Plousey, Choomer and Warren

You snowflakes need to get used to what happens when THE MINORITY TRIES TO RULE OVER THE MAJORITY in a free nation.

So, Waters, Holder, Pelousey, Booker, Schumer and Pochahantas are not

No?

Shut up looney tune.

Try harder.

You are a fucking idiot.

I don't know what's sadder...you believing that the GOP is calling for the deaths of millions of people...or you thinking you can convince others that is the case!

Try harder.

You are a fucking idiot.

I don't know what's sadder...you believing that the GOP is calling for the deaths of millions of people...or you thinking you can convince others that is the case!

Laughing.....you're clearly not following the conversation. I'm applying the standard used here.....that the word of any democrat is the DNC.

If any liberal will define the DNC, then any conservative will define the GOP.

Forum List

Back