if Crooked Hillary gets in, America will never be back again.

you have been warned.

Of course you know no one with the semblance of any organ which has any form of thought process does not believe a wit of what you post as subject…

More so even you do not believe it either………because you have a high functioning brain….

So I ask you….

If something a bit higher of the IQ chart like a rock…. And even you do not believe it

Why do you bother to post this poppycock?

• Banned
Whinin CityBoy just called my eloquence poppycock.

at least he said cock!

She's the most qualified .

What do u have against her anyway . Like specific . Just saying "she's a liar " doesn't mean anything .

• Banned
she doesn't have strength. she doesn't have stamina. she doesn't have energy. she doesn't have qualifications. she doesn't have....

she's a woman is the main thing i have against her. SHE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING PENIS!

She will push for Big Govt to tsx and regulate business further into toilet. More years of BHO debt, low GDP, no jobs, AA, lawyers to punish successs, confused handcuffed military/police, govt waste

She will push for Big Govt to tsx and regulate business further into toilet. More years of BHO debt, low GDP, no jobs, AA, lawyers to punish successs, confused handcuffed military/police, govt waste

And you don't think someone who praised Obama's 878 billion dollar stimulus bill on FOX News would do the same?
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Blah blah blah. We heard this about Bill Clinton, then you all came unglued over Obama - swearing he was going to destroy the country with soaring gas prices, sky-high unemployment, while being mired in a decade long depression. You all cry wolf far too often to be believable.

What do u have against her anyway . Like specific . Just saying "she's a liar " doesn't mean anything .

She's already promised a long list of freebies to the ticks on the ass of society. Furthermore, she's a criminal.

Blah blah blah. We heard this about Bill Clinton, then you all came unglued over Obama - swearing he was going to destroy the country with soaring gas prices, sky-high unemployment, while being mired in a decade long depression. You all cry wolf far too often to be believable.

GDP growth last quarter was 0.5%. What more do you need to know?

She's already promised a long list of freebies to the ticks on the ass of society. Furthermore, she's a criminal.

And she's a space alien ! Anything else you'd like to make up?

I was wrong.....most here proudly demonstrate they are in fact dumb as a rock.....

Is it all ignoramuses post to the internet political forums......

Or it a more serious issue for America to confront?

What did I make up? If she was a Republican, she would have been in prison years ago.

What did I make up? If she was a Republican, she would have been in prison years ago.

Lol. There u go making shit up again . In prison for what ? Doing the same thing as her GOP. predessors ?!!

For what?

You can't find an investigation never mind an actual conviction...

This is the joke part of your ideas... You build yourselves up with a few conspiracy theories and now you have convinced yourself is true.

Lol. There u go making shit up again . In prison for what ? Doing the same thing as her GOP. predessors ?!!

Selling her office to the highest bidder, for one. The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a repository for bribes. Several people have documented who donors to the Foundation often received quid quo pro action from Hillary in exchange for "donations" to the foundation. Then, of course, there is her criminal handling of classified government documents.

Selling her office to the highest bidder, for one. The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a repository for bribes. Several people have documented who donors to the Foundation often received quid quo pro action from Hillary in exchange for "donations" to the foundation. Then, of course, there is her criminal handling of classified government documents.

Lets take your first allegation... Have you got proof?

The Clinton Foundation unlike many charities in the US actually publish their major donors, they don't have to do this by law...

So show us the actual evidence...

New Topics

Forum List

Back