If by now you’re having trouble figuring out who to vote for, you aren't a Christian.

Works both ways. There's absolutely no reason this Tranny day could not have set during Pride MONTH or LGBTwhatever History MONTH.

I see Biden living his faith. Trump has no faith, but he’s prepared to use people who do for his own purposes.

It’s despicable.
But how can arming Israel to genocide in the West Bank and kill tens of thousands in gaza with no aim at all (-: of getting back hostages? Not that Biden is any worse than ..... the mass murderer Bush, or even Obama. But, we don't elect Christ to be president, and if we did, we'd crucify him again.

I don't mean to argue with you at all. But it seems to me that maga is the sinner here. Arguing ends justify means. They never do that, but sometimes ..... we use violence as a nation to secure what we need economically.

I don't think so. Biden has suffered some horrific losses in his life. I think his faith is gritty and tough..tested in fire and pain.
Im sure you dont :lol:
Lets just ignore his lies, division, assaults on women and children etc. I mean, do it for jesus :lol:

Exacxtly how is Easter offensive to you?
aw. pooor baby.

I admit the notions of substitution or ransom atonement are morally objectionable to me. And when I recite the Nicene creed .... I feel a bit of a fraud. But then, the reason I'm an episcopalian is that we're ok with people who struggle and find no sin, so long as we try to walk with Jesus.

Last edited:
Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #1....No religious themed stuff at the WH Easter egg hunt.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?

It is you right wing fascists who spit in the face of Christians and God. That includes you. My path is clear. To stop you religious fanatics. Government should not be seen as endorsing one religion over another. The Bible says nothing about hating transgenders. The transgender visibility day has always been on the same day.

Any Christian who votes for Trump is a fake Christian. Trump violates nearly every commandment and so-called christians like you cheer him on. The Christian vote is a vote for Trump.

Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #1....No religious themed stuff at the WH Easter egg hunt.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?

He didn't choose Easter.

It’s simply the outrage machine’s topic of the week. Nothing that happens in the USA matters or is noticed by the Cult unless they can use it to gin up outrage against Democrats.

There’s never any mention any of the seven women who are murdered every single day in the United States, unless they’re murdered by a non-white or an immigrant.

Vicious beatings by white people which make up the majority of such crimes go unrecognized and unreported, as are rapes or child abuse cases. Only cases which they can use to project their politics, are mentioned.
Perhaps spending untold trillions of dollars to right the wrongs with limited success and a race of people who use that to push their hate at their benefactors is self-destructive.

Forum List

Back