Debate Now If Blackface Isn't Allowed Then Why Is Womanface?

There are consequences for racist actions.
The kid at the Chiefs issue was not the half blackface. It was the headdress. The headdress is something that is earned, not something bought on Amazon and used during a football game

Except the kid is native American through his dad. Where are you getting he bought the headdress off Amazon?

No they don't it's only white liberals such as yourself and don't give me the exact same I'm not a liberal speech because even if you don't vote you still talk like one.
Tell you what. Iā€™ll do a poll at a blues jam Iā€™m hosting tomorrow. We get lots of black folks. Iā€™ll let you know.
As far as me voting for liberals, I donā€™t even vote.

Blackface is racist. Wearing a headdress is disrespectful. Iā€™m a Native and I would not wear one because I havenā€™t earned the right to.
I would compare it to me wearing a Purple Heart knowing I havenā€™t earned the right to do so

Not sure comparing a headdress to a purple heart is a good comparison.
A better one would be a military uniform, which kids dress up in all the time and it's seen as a kid's admiration for the military and not viewed as disrespectful.

Except the kid is native American through his dad.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Tell you what. Iā€™ll do a poll at a blues jam Iā€™m hosting tomorrow. We get lots of black folks. Iā€™ll let you know.
As far as me voting for liberals, I donā€™t even vote.

Oh so we should just take your word for it and I know because I already pointed out the fact that you don't vote. šŸ™„

I guess that is a difference with the two cultures. We have respect and you donā€™t

1ekw86.jpg

It doesnā€™t matter if the kid is Native. What matters is if he has earned the right to wear a headdress. As I already said I am also a Native and I would not wear one out of respect

Is it disrespectful when celebrities dress up as members of the clergy or military? How about dressing up as a medical doctor or plumber or any other profession you haven't earned the right to represent?

Trying to get back to the debate.

Someone mention a difference being trans live their lives as the opposite sex.
So than why isn't drag viewed as offensive the same way blackface is? Drag is mostly gay men dressing and acting in over exaggerated ways as women. To tie it in with the headdress, drag also claims it's a sign of respect to dress up as female caricatures.

So than why isn't drag viewed as offensive the same way blackface is? Drag is mostly gay men dressing and acting in over exaggerated ways as women. To tie it in with the headdress, drag also claims it's a sign of respect to dress up as female caricatures.

This is all it is with the left.

FNy2bvwXoAA3t4X.jpeg

Are you talking about drag shows, or are you talking about transgenders?

Drag shows are another issue, and usually they are imitating a known celebrity.

Less disturbing than the racist, misogynistics, and homophobic crap you usually post here.

The fact that you aren't saying that I would need to seek help immediately alerts me that you're the one who needs it really. Not like I didn't know that already though.

Forum List

Back