If black people truly want equality....

I never heard of a trailer park that was 300 acres. Living in a trailer isnt actually owning it.

Of course you haven't .......you'd have to move out of your shack to understand how that works.....
So you admit you live in a trailer park? I thought you were going to try and lie some more.

Boy... as much as you make me laugh i'm going to have to put you on ignore.
You keep reminding me of Willy...your best days are gone,and my heroes have always been cowboys...and you've burned up my childhood dreams.
You've died in the cold...in the arms of a nightmare...and you're a slow moving nightmare ...
Go die like an ember ....
Thats ok monkey. See no evil.

You have no idea about the truth of a nightmare...good night ******.
The only truth I know for sure is that you are a monkey. Get some rest for your delousing tomorrow.

...why do they keep setting themselves apart from the rest of society? Why the unintelligible language based on obscure slang, the outlandish clothes and mannerisms, and the gawd-awful music? Granted many black people fit in well with the accepted societal norms, but why do so many of them try to portray themselves as "different"?

If blacks wanted equality by virtue of ethnicty they'd go live in Africa.

As long as society is multi-ethnic, some ethnicities are going to try and claim they're superior, and others inferior. You'll never see anywhere on this planet a mutli-ethnic society without racism. Sad, but true.

If we ever stopped making ethnicity a thing, we'd simply make something else the 'we're superior by virtue of X.'

See it in societies that care mono-ethnic. Even when everybody looks the same, you still have enough of a difference that someone will try and assume the alpha position. Pack mentality's all it is.

Only seems to confuse people who don't believe humans are animals.

...why do they keep setting themselves apart from the rest of society? Why the unintelligible language based on obscure slang, the outlandish clothes and mannerisms, and the gawd-awful music? Granted many black people fit in well with the accepted societal norms, but why do so many of them try to portray themselves as "different"?

All blacks need to do is keep voting for more hope and change.

bc6a529e6ba2d6f69191ca4b799c540a.jpg

Neither should demand conformity, unless you hate freedom...

Well then you should conform to the latest group of devil worshippers...
Hardly as I am never conforming...

Then I guess you'll fit right in with the latest ebonic speakers...but dont expect to fit in to my neighborhood.
But thats your choice.
I learned ebonics while in the Army..and I own 43 acres and live on it so I do not have to worry about living in a neighborhood to be subjugated to the rules......

Listen up ya fake ass white boy... I've owned way more land than a weak ass forty.And I suspect your daddy left it to ya.
Talk to me when you can afford in the hundreds.
Seriously....forty acres is my backyard...if ya wanna talk about my front 300 acres let me know.
I have more than I need, no thanks..

Dash-Americans are not real Americans.

There are no Dash-Americans when our enemies are killing us.

They don't want to be in your club, why the hell do whites in the NE and South mispronounce English so bad, are the ignant?

Spell much? Oh, I keep forgetting. Union teachers.

Well not to worry, Walker will be fixing that for you.

So what you're attempting so say, it that black people don't want to be equal to me? And who are these white people in the Northeast and South you are referring to? I've been all over this country and have never had a problem understanding any dialect, except for the ghetto talk.
I've had a bit of trouble with Minnesotaisms.

Al Franken fixed that; I have not been back there spending my money since he was elected.

Why the unintelligible language based on obscure slang, the outlandish clothes and mannerisms, and the gawd-awful music? Granted many black people fit in well with the accepted societal norms, but why do so many of them try to portray themselves as "different"?

You could ask the exact same thing of white rednecks.

Having known quite a few "white rednecks" and being one myself, let me ask you this: Are you having trouble understanding the words I'm typing? I wear the same clothes everyone else wears and my mannerisms are no different than yours. I scarcely doubt you could even pick me out of a crowd.
I thought Southern folks were still polite, helpful, respectful to women and the elderly. So I think your mannerisms are different. I could be mistaken though..

For the most part they are. And for the most part, white people are polite, helpful, respectful to women and the elderly. Our music, art, and culture doesn't revel in hate, violence and disrespect to women, as does the hip-hop or thug culture.
Yet domestic violence and shaken baby syndrome is very prevalent in the white community...

Define "very prevalent"?

Local news in Atlanta, Shreveport and Baton Rouge(my metro areas) seem to open every day with the black on black shootings of the night.

Forum List

Back