If at first you don't succeed, just keep on losing.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
I still like the whole lizard thing.......

1640346726073.png

1640346746337.png

~S~

Riiiight. The loons will be lapping up her shit again. I honestly believe that most of the left could care less how unlikable Clinton is as long as they can say they voted for a women and if you didn't your a "sexists". Liberals love to be sheep.

I don't know anyone who thinks she would be a good candidate. She's qualified but not likeable.. Too much baggage and stupid conspiracy theories attached to her. Besides, she's too old.

I don't know anyone who thinks she would be a good candidate. She's qualified but not likeable.. Too much baggage and stupid conspiracy theories attached to her. Besides, she's too old.
Biden is fading and nobody like Harris. Clinton is younger than Biden by the way.

Seems that Hilary just can't get enough spankings. With Biden tanking and Harris as likeable as the Bubonic plague, I guess Clinton is all the Democrats got.

These people are TOO STINKING OLD for this. I'm so sick of politicians pushing 80 in these positions, and yes, I count Trump in this. TOO OLD

These people are TOO STINKING OLD for this. I'm so sick of politicians pushing 80 in these positions, and yes, I count Trump in this. TOO OLD
I agree we should get a young buck for Democrats or doe.

Last edited:
President Trump had his second term stolen from him, he should get a chance to make all things better. See video below, how it was stolen.

President Trump had his second term stolen from him, he should get a chance to make all things better. See video below, how it was stolen.

Trump is probably the exception to the pushing 80 rule; he has seemingly boundless energy for someone his age. Still, I would love to see a DeSantis run at this point. I agree what was done to Trump was criminal.

Trump is probably the exception to the pushing 80 rule; he has seemingly boundless energy for someone his age. Still, I would love to see a DeSantis run at this point. I agree what was done to Trump was criminal.
You cant have him for another 4 years when his terms in office are up in Florida. We down here want to keep him, especially with all the liberal transients coming from fucked up states, who can see a guy who is conservative and keep everyone happy...

Don't you like the Democrats diversity?

The Democrats don't appreciate "diversity". They use people of color for their own nasty political ends. Hispanics are onto this and I don't know how you'll ever get many of them back. You realize, I hope, that approval for Biden is only 66% among BLACKS. That is very, very low for a Democrat politician.

Once "minorities" fully wake up to how they've been used--and as your party increasingly becomes a party of elite, snobbish shamers--you will lose more. Believe me. It's full on panic everywhere in Dem Operative land. As it should be.

The Democrats don't appreciate "diversity". They use people of color for their own nasty political ends. Hispanics are onto this and I don't know how you'll ever get many of them back. You realize, I hope, that approval for Biden is only 66% among BLACKS. That is very, very low for a Democrat politician.

Once "minorities" fully wake up to how they've been used--and as your party increasingly becomes a party of elite, snobbish shamers--you will lose more. Believe me. It's full on panic everywhere in Dem Operative land. As it should be.
would they vote republican who is taking away civil rights?

Forum List

Back