If Assad really used chemical weapons on those people, that would be a really dumb thing to do

Trump, basically, gave Assad a second chance when he said the United States would not seek regime change in Syria.

Would Assad really use chemical weapons again, and force Trump's position?

We need to make damn sure it was really Assad who did this.
1470447011090.gif

Last edited:
Trump, basically, gave Assad a second chance when he said the United States would not seek regime change in Syria.

POLITIFACT RETRACTS ‘MOSTLY TRUE’ RULING THAT U.S. REMOVED ‘100 PERCENT’ OF SYRIA’S CHEMICAL WEAPONS
PolitiFact Retracts ‘Mostly True’ Ruling That U.S. Removed ‘100 Percent’ of Syria’s Chemical Weapons

49izadw.gif
I'm not sure what the point is of posting this video in response to what I said, but I'm going to assume you are an ass who is not worthy of my time and put you on ignore. Goodbye.

Obama started this BS , TRUMP is not to blame for the bs the liberals continue to try and spin onto Trump.

Obama ='s ARAB SPRING......................................

The Arab Spring was the overthrow of moderate, secular governments in North Africa and the Middle East and their replacement with extremist religious governments that oppress Christians and other religious minorities.

I do not trust the CIA to tell Trump the truth about who did the chemical weapons attack. The CIA has proven to be throughly infiltrated with liberal Democrats willing to put a political agenda above national security. Trump needs independent verification from a more reliable source.
What "reliable source" would work for you?

Name/list it/them.

Forum List

Back