If A Suitcase Nuke Went Off In NY

Look how libs acted after 9-11. For a month or so, they were angry at the terrorists - then their thirst for political power took over

It would happen again if we are attacked

your OPINION. Not FACT...not TRUTH.... just OPINION.

but again...why do you quote a question from me if you are incapable of addressing it.

why not just hit the reply button and write your own stuff without making it appear as if you are responding to my question?

Would you suggest that if we could NOT ascertain the identity or location of either the supplier or the deliverer that we just throw a dart at a map of the middle east and turn whatever country we happen to hit into a radioactive sheet of glass?

What would YOU do if a suitcase nuke went off in NYC? Who would YOU attack if the attacker was not from A country but was a terrorist organization operating globally? And how would YOU attack them?

your OPINION. Not FACT...not TRUTH.... just OPINION.

but again...why do you quote a question from me if you are incapable of addressing it.

why not just hit the reply button and write your own stuff without making it appear as if you are responding to my question?

Would you suggest that if we could NOT ascertain the identity or location of either the supplier or the deliverer that we just throw a dart at a map of the middle east and turn whatever country we happen to hit into a radioactive sheet of glass?

What would YOU do if a suitcase nuke went off in NYC? Who would YOU attack if the attacker was not from A country but was a terrorist organization operating globally? And how would YOU attack them?

Lame attempt at spin

Your party, for the most part, have put their politcal ambitions ahead of the country. They have have opposed every method used to fight terrorists - while showing the terrorists they have no desire to fight back

Not opinion - facts based on the actions of you and your party

I would attack any country that backed, supported, and financed terrorists

Libs would want to sit down and find out why they hate us, and let the UN decide what we should do

Remember Kerry and his "global test"?

I would attack ant country that backed, supported, and financed terrorists

Libs would want to sit down and find out why they hate us, and let the UN decide what we should do

Remember Kerry and his "global test"?

what if the identity of the countries that had backed the particular organization that attacked us was not known?

There are only a few very limited sources for Nuclear weapons and or nuclear material to MAKE a bomb. There are also a list of countries that support, train and provide sanctuary to terrorists that would strike at the US.

I know what I would do BEFORE a nuke ever goes off in this country. I would make a specific threat of retaliation on any State that can supply nukes or the plutonium to make a nuke. I would be clear as a bell. A nuke goes off anywhere in the world in a terrorist attack and my short list will become even shorter , even if I never prove who actually did it.

Using the criteria of the left we could never prove for sure who did it to begin with. The excuses and the hand wringing would be mind numbing. OR if the left is in power, ANY target they chose, proof or not, would be absolutely OK with the leftoids.

A nuke goes off anywhere in the world in a terrorist attack and my short list will become even shorter , even if I never prove who actually did it.

so we attack all the countries of the former soviet union...we attack france...we attack china...we attack pakistan...we attack the UK....we attack north korea and we attack Israel?

Dr. Strangelove.

so we attack all the countries of the former soviet union...we attack france...we attack china...we attack pakistan...we attack the UK....we attack north korea and we attack Israel?

Dr. Strangelove.

If we threaten to launch a limited nuclear attack on say, Mecca, will their hate for America outweigh their love for their own faith?

Good deterrent and a good response

If we threaten to launch a limited nuclear attack on say, Mecca, will their hate for America outweigh their love for their own faith?

Good deterrent and a good response

so.... if a suitcase nuke goes off in NYC, and we really don't know who did it or what, if any, nation state supported the group that did, you would suggest that we THREATEN to launch a limited nuclear attack on Mecca?

Threaten? That sounds like saber-rattling to me.

Am I correct in understanding that the extent of your military response to a nuclear detonation in NYC would be a THREAT to Saudi Arabia?

so.... if a suitcase nuke goes off in NYC, and we really don't know who did it or what, if any, nation state supported the group that did, you would suggest that we THREATEN to launch a limited nuclear attack on Mecca?

Threaten? That sounds like saber-rattling to me.

Am I correct in understanding that the extent of your military response to a nuclear detonation in NYC would be a THREAT to Saudi Arabia?

It is their call. If we get intel of a pending attack we let them know how we will respond

What will libs do? Surrender before the attack?

It is their call. If we get intel of a pending attack we let them know how we will respond

What will libs do? Surrender before the attack?

we aren't talking about an impending attack. we are talking in this thread started by you of our response is a suitcase nuke went off in NYC. You are saying that, in response to a suitcase nuke going off in NYC, you would threaten Saudi Arabia?

we aren't talking about an impending attack. we are talking in this thread started by you of our response is a suitcase nuke went off in NYC. You are saying that, in response to a suitcase nuke going off in NYC, you would threaten Saudi Arabia?

I would start a massive campaign aimed right at the heart of Islam itself

I would start a massive campaign aimed right at the heart of Islam itself

where does the threatening Mecca fit in? Do you just go ahead and nuke the kaaba and get it over with? I don't understand why you would threaten anyone...and I do not understand, if you did not KNOW that an islamic organization has set off the device - as opposed to an "end of times" christian group, or a disenchanted loner like Tim McVeigh, for example - why would you attack the heart of Islam if you did not know that any muslims had actually attacked us?

where does the threatening Mecca fit in? Do you just go ahead and nuke the kaaba and get it over with? I don't understand why you would threaten anyone...and I do not understand, if you did not KNOW that an islamic organization has set off the device - as opposed to an "end of times" christian group, or a disenchanted loner like Tim McVeigh, for example - why would you attack the heart of Islam if you did not know that any muslims had actually attacked us?

Libs love to use McVeigh. He was not part of a world wide terrorist network

Of course you don;t understand. Liberals have yet to "get it". We are at war with terrorists, while the left is at war with Pres Bush

Libs love to use McVeigh. He was not part of a world wide terrorist network

Of course you don;t understand. Liberals have yet to "get it". We are at war with terrorists, while the left is at war with Pres Bush

stay on topic here....

if you did not know who set off the suitcase nuke in NYC, if you did not know if it was muslims or any other groups specifically, what would be your response?

stay on topic here....

if you did not know who set off the suitcase nuke in NYC, if you did not know if it was muslims or any other groups specifically, what would be your response?

I was responding to your post - if anyine changed the subject - you did

I was responding to your post - if anyine changed the subject - you did

your thread asks what we would do if a suitcase nuke went off in NYC.

It is clear that you do not know what you would do if you did not know who had done it.

you claim first that you would "threaten Mecca"

and I ask if threatening mecca is anything more that silly sabre rattling when NYC is a smoldering radioactive lump.... you then say you would take the fight to the heart of Islam, but have no response as to what you would do if you did NOT know it WAs anyone connnected with Islam who had set the nuke off in the first place.

Seems to me that you are pretty confused here.

your thread asks what we would do if a suitcase nuke went off in NYC.

It is clear that you do not know what you would do if you did not know who had done it.

you claim first that you would "threaten Mecca"

and I ask if threatening mecca is anything more that silly sabre rattling when NYC is a smoldering radioactive lump.... you then say you would take the fight to the heart of Islam, but have no response as to what you would do if you did NOT know it WAs anyone connnected with Islam who had set the nuke off in the first place.

Seems to me that you are pretty confused here.

I know how the US should respond, Go after the heart of terrorism and Islam

Your plan:

1. Take a poll.

2. Ask for and use foreign intel.

3. Make partisan attacks.

Forum List

Back