If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

LOLOL

You're such an idiot...

Faun: We were talking about the 2001 recession.
LyingGayShortBus: I am as well, dumbfuck. What other recession would he influence you waste of life OCD ridden fat fuck?

:dance:

Are you ever not a lying gay retard?

Ever???
Ha ha ha triggered. You need help, TransFido.

Ha ha ha triggered. You need help, TransFido.

LOLOL

By "triggered," you mean laughing at what a fucking retard you are.

That aside, you used the NBER's definition of a recession to call the 2001 recession, a "recession.". You know the NBER, right, LyingGayShortBus? The group of economists who have not yet said we're in a recession now.

You did as you won’t even admit to what you said. You’re the one who is confused. Gender confused.
Why are you bringing up gender? Has nothing to do with this discussion. You’re in troll mode now because you couldn’t hang in the actual debate. Grow up

LOLOL

By "triggered," you mean laughing at what a fucking retard you are.

That aside, you used the NBER's definition of a recession to call the 2001 recession, a "recession.". You know the NBER, right, LyingGayShortBus? The group of economists who have not yet said we're in a recession now.
I do. Eight economists. They believe we are in a recession now too. Read the WSJ, TransFido. You’re a fat loser who voted for Biden and would vote for him again in 2024. Zombie

Why are you bringing up gender? Has nothing to do with this discussion. You’re in troll mode now because you couldn’t hang in the actual debate. Grow up
It wasn’t a debate. You talked at me. So you want to troll? I ll give it back to you. You are an idiot who thinks Biden is doing a good job.

It wasn’t a debate. You talked at me. So you want to troll? I ll give it back to you. You are an idiot who thinks Biden is doing a good job.
I’d prefer debate over trolling. You don’t seem interested in sticking to the subject though

I’d prefer debate over trolling. You don’t seem interested in sticking to the subject though
Nope. You don’t. You prefer to talk at people and troll. As I said, when Trump was in office, Putin didn’t invade anyone. He sees Biden and his weakness and he marches into Ukraine. Biden sucks and you support him. You’re a loser.

Nope. You don’t. You prefer to talk at people and troll. As I said, when Trump was in office, Putin didn’t invade anyone. He sees Biden and his weakness and he marches into Ukraine. Biden sucks and you support him. You’re a loser.
That’s just narcissism speaking. The world does not revolve around us. Putin wasn’t waiting for Joe Biden to invade another country. That’s just stupid partisan hot air. You’re a talking point puppet.

That’s just narcissism speaking. The world does not revolve around us. Putin wasn’t waiting for Joe Biden to invade another country. That’s just stupid partisan hot air. You’re a talking point puppet.
He was waiting for the right moment. Doesn’t happen under Trump. Sorry. You’re too stupid to see that.

He was waiting for the right moment. Doesn’t happen under Trump. Sorry. You’re too stupid to see that.
Of course it happens under Trump. The only difference is Trump would not have supported Ukraine and would have made excuses for Putin because we know he loves his strong men . This godlike status that you have elevated Trump to is quite hilarious. Totally delusional but hilarious

Of course it happens under Trump. The only difference is Trump would not have supported Ukraine and would have made excuses for Putin because we know he loves his strong men . This godlike status that you have elevated Trump to is quite hilarious. Totally delusional but hilarious
Putin didn’t do shit when Trump was in office. Why? You’re a fool. I mean this sincerely. I know We talk shit but this I mean. You’re a dumb loser. World is better off without you in it. Take it for what it is.

Who says that’s the definition of recession?
gaslight.png

I do. Eight economists. They believe we are in a recession now too. Read the WSJ, TransFido. You’re a fat loser who voted for Biden and would vote for him again in 2024. Zombie

LOL

You're always the retard, LyingGayShortBus.

Here’s What the Six Key Official Indicators of US Recession Show

The official arbiters of US recessions look at six monthly indicators in determining whether the nation is indeed in a downturn -- and they’re not flashing red.

LOL

You're always the retard, LyingGayShortBus.

The official arbiters of US recessions look at six monthly indicators in determining whether the nation is indeed in a downturn -- and they’re not flashing red.
Yep and they believe they will announce a recession shortly. As I said read the WSJ, fat trans Fido. Again, you voted for Biden and would vote for him again in 2024. Since food and energy are the primary focus of consumers and those costs have gone up 100% and about 30% respectively we can safely say that most Americans don’t feel positive about the economy. Are you ever not an OCD ridden zombie?

Yep and they believe they will announce a recession shortly. As I said read the WSJ, fat trans Fido. Again, you voted for Biden and would vote for him again in 2024. Since food and energy are the primary focus of consumers and those costs have gone up 100% and about 30% respectively we can safely say that most Americans don’t feel positive about the economy. Are you ever not an OCD ridden zombie?

Looks like you don't understand English. What a pity.

Forum List

Back