idiot Bill Maher sets a new low parroting Algore's BS

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
If you fart, you are the same as Saddam gassing the Kurds and Iranians.... according to left wing "guru" and "icon" Bill Maher....

Maher: We're 'Gassing' Syrians Too 'With CO2' - 'Syrian Problem Started With Climate Change' - Breitbart

"Bill Maher stated that Syria’s dysfunction started due to climate change, and “we talk about Assad gassing people, we’re gassing them too. We’re just doing it slower with CO2.”"

LMAO!

Hey Bill, why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

• Banned
I am the issue, Jake.

Answer the question, and notice the difference....

The one on the left is on average 50F colder than the other, and puts 9 times the ice into the oceans vs. the other, some 46 times the molecular H2O the Mississippi River dumps into the Gulf.

One Earth polar circle cools Earth a lot more than the other, at the same time on the same planet with the same atmosphere with the same amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.

WHY?

LaDexter, do you understand the issue?

Obviously not. The drought in Syria that preceded the current strife is not at all a new revelation.

I used to cite this article on the topic --- and it's from four years ago.

Then again he's linking to Dimbart, which is a dead giveaway that he has no intention to understand the issue.

LaDexter, no, you are not the issue other than it is clear that you understand nothing about the issue.

• Banned
LaDexter, no, you are not the issue other than it is clear that you understand nothing about the issue.

You are too cowardly to answer the first question of Earth climate change.

Don't lecture anyone until you answer it.

^^^ what? LaDexter, your question reveals you have not a clue about the issue.

No one of any sense is going to sanction you as Expert.

But . . . if you want to expound on your thinking with your question, please do.

• Banned
Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have nine times the ice of the other?

Obviously not. The drought in Syria that preceded the current strife is not at all a new revelation.

I used to cite this article on the topic --- and it's from four years ago.

Then again he's linking to Dimbart, which is a dead giveaway that he has no intention to understand the issue.

According to sub human left wing parrots, droughts never happened until Algore started lying...

You *WILL NOT* edit my posts. Got me?

Immaterial question because you are neither instructor nor expert.

LMFAO!!!!!

Another liberal "sure" that his BIRDBRAIN has parroted that which is "right" because he is the birdbrain doing the parroting...

LOL!!!

When asked to THINK on his own, the BIRDBRAIN cannot do that....

You *WILL NOT* edit my posts. Got me?

An internet tough guy??

LMFAO!!!

Another BIRDBRAIN who cannot answer THE FIRST QUESTION OF EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE.

Anytime, sub human, any time...

And there you have it.

According to leftists, "science" is 100% about parroting left wing lies and shouting down actual science questions they are too stupid and uneducated to answer.

THAT is AFFIRMATIVE ACTION at work.

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have nine times the ice of the other?
It's scientific stuff, easily found via google. The antarctic ice sheets are thinning, but snowfall due to global warming replenish the upper surfaces and make it appear that the sheets are growing, and insulates the sheets. More importantly, the antarctic, unlike the arctic is a huge land mass which has a great effect on the surrounding ice sheets.

Immaterial question because you are neither instructor nor expert.
LMFAO!!!!!Another liberal "sure" that his BIRDBRAIN has parroted that which is "right" because he is the birdbrain doing the parroting...LOL!!!When asked to THINK on his own, the BIRDBRAIN cannot do that....
I am asking you to explain your question and why it applies.

You cannot do that.

If you cannot do that, then no one needs to play your silliness.

It's scientific stuff, easily found via google. The antarctic ice sheets are thinning, but snowfall due to global warming replenish the upper surfaces and make it appear that the sheets are growing, and insulates the sheets. More importantly, the antarctic, unlike the arctic is a huge land mass which has a great effect on the surrounding ice sheets.
See how easy that was to answer, LaDexter. Now tell us why your question is important.

Pop-culture lefties have been listening to left wing propaganda for so long that they can't distinguish between the truth and bull sht. Bill Maher is a freaking comedian with no scientific background. Al Gore is an angry loser politician with no scientific background.

Forum List

Back