IDF Turn Torture Into Entertainment

I told you arsehole i am against Colonialism, meanwhile your Zionist child killing friends are looting in Gaza, they are like those Ukrainian war criminals they post their own crimes on social media, we are talking grade A filth. the US did the same in Iraq stealing from museums.

I don't care what you're against. You're still descended from a long line of mass murderers who made Hitler look like a Sunday school teacher.

How can you even live with yourself, bro?

You're still descended from a long line of mass murderers who made Hitler look like a Sunday school teacher.
None are w/out blood on their hands on this rock JG

And none will ever achieve the moral high ground because of it

~S~

I told you arsehole i am against Colonialism, meanwhile your Zionist child killing friends are looting in Gaza, they are like those Ukrainian war criminals they post their own crimes on social media, we are talking grade A filth. the US did the same in Iraq stealing from museums.

Jordan's Desecration of Jerusalem (1948-1967)

I find it just AMAZING that anyone has the CHUTPAH to condemn the above even if it is true considering that the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY did NOTHING about this

Jordan's Desecration of Jerusalem (1948-1967)

I find it just AMAZING that anyone has the CHUTPAH to condemn the above even if it is true considering that the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY did NOTHING about this
What that has to do with IDF child killers looting from peoples homes in Gaza i have no idea, it's deflection, while we are at it this British war cemetery was smashed up in Libya by the very people your Country and mine were supporting to overthrow Gaddafi in Libya, the same bastards went on to murder and rape your man Stevens in Bengazi, blowback from supporting terrorists is a Bitch.

What that has to do with IDF child killers looting from peoples homes in Gaza i have no idea, it's deflection, while we are at it this British war cemetery was smashed up in Libya by the very people your Country and mine were supporting to overthrow Gaddafi in Libya, the same bastards went on to murder and rape your man Stevens in Bengazi, blowback from supporting terrorists is a Bitch.

Just referring to the DOUBLE STANDARD that when it happens to the JEWS everyone

You see NOTHING wrong with the DOUBLE STANDARD? Too bad!

Forum List

Back