IDF releases graphic video of Hamas massacre.

no ones blaming the whole arab race ..

in the late 90s I had to train and work with a young mulslim immigrant with a wife couple kids. He prayed in the bathroom on the floor several times a day and got special Friday freedoms to miss work hours. He was hard core. If a dog touched him….wash clothes with dirt 7 times? Or something like that.

while good enough, smart enough he would never criticize any muslim events such as 2001 WTC. That was always disturbing.

What will happen will happen, and this time there will be no some place else to go. It won't be the docudrama that you envisoin, or the result.

Prostitute news
A Romanian journalist had to throw herself to the ground while reporting from Israel to escape the inhuman bombing of Hamas terrorists
They hate the voice of truth so much that they opened a hunt for her.
Other passers-by have no complaints - they walk and ride their bikes in peace.

Whomever the murderers are ... they need to be hanged very slowly for shooting unarmed, non-combatants. But I simply never trust any mainstream "news" sources until I have more hardcore details. We're taking someone's word that the shooters are Hamas and the victims are Israelis. Who's making the claim and do they have something to gain by making a false claim? I'm giving it more time. Too many years of being lied to by Mainstream Media.

Should be required viewing for all Harvard students.

Anyone that even squeaks of Hamas/Pali support after watching those animals at work should be horsewhipped.

It’s beyond time to wipe them, their sympathizers, and anyone who thinks like them off the face of the earth.

Deus vult!

Where THE FUCK was the IDF??????????????????????????????

Once this shitstorm starts there will be no stopping it, and the stage is being set for another "surprise" attack. Think Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin "incident" which never happened, the brutal attack on the USS liberty in the 6 days war that was meant to blame on Egypt and almost succeeded, the two world trade center attacks, and all the color revolutions going around the world right now. Oh yeah, it's on the way, and no one will benefit from that. Blinken, Austin say US is ready to respond if US personnel become targets of Israel-Hamas war

Once this shitstorm starts there will be no stopping it, and the stage is being set for another "surprise" attack. Think Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin "incident" which never happened, the brutal attack on the USS liberty in the 6 days war that was meant to blame on Egypt and almost succeeded, the two world trade center attacks, and all the color revolutions going around the world right now. Oh yeah, it's on the way, and no one will benefit from that. Blinken, Austin say US is ready to respond if US personnel become targets of Israel-Hamas war

Given the number of terrorists that have just sauntered across our borders since Biden was installed like a shitter why would you be surprised if they attack us on our own soil? I see it as a given at this point.

This is the work of extremist factions , not the whole Arab race ~S~
The problem of not putting them all in the same bag is that after a terrorist attack at least here in France what is often it was not written on his forehead: I am a terrorist and moreover all the family witnesses of the terrorist praise them just as many members do here about Hamas but in a roundabout and hypocritical way.

Anyone that even squeaks of Hamas/Pali support after watching those animals at work should be horsewhipped.

It’s beyond time to wipe them, their sympathizers, and anyone who thinks like them off the face of the earth.

Deus vult!

I studied quite a bit of German history due to the fact that my mother's cousin lived there in the 20s, and what stuck me was the gradual acceptance of the Nazis among the population.

We are now close to the point here where vicious antisemitism is the norm and those who OPPOSE antisemitism are treated as pariahs.

That is certainly the case here.

Nailed it, my friend!
When you read the posts you can also see the reactions and she is very, very in love with Hamas but what shocks me the most is to discover Ex "friends", followers who are part of those who don't care what happened on October 7th, I am not ready to talk to them again only maybe to tell them to go to hell.

Deus vult!

Fucking animals

CAUTION: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT

1698969617803.png

Forum List

Back