Identical twins, one gay, one ain't

Argumentum ad hominem

As an aside, why do liberals always use "gay" an an insult?

Same reason conservatives use 'gay' as an insult. Immaturity.
Actually, conservatives maintain that gay is not normal, not moral and unhealthy, while liberals maintain the opposite. It doesn't make sense to insult someone by saying : 'hey, you're normal, moral and healthy'.

No, I think liberals are being hypocritical when they use gay as an ad-hom.

Conservatives are just as likely or more likely to use 'gay' as an ad-hom than liberals for the very reason you site. Liberals think being gay is normal, moral, and just as healthy as being straight.

Conservatives are just as likely or more likely to use 'gay' as an ad-hom than liberals for the very reason you site. Liberals think being gay is normal, moral, and just as healthy as being straight.
Again, my point is that liberals are being hypocritical when they use gay as an ad-hom. Apparently you agree.

I don't see liberals using 'gay' as an ad hom on USMB. glock--is your point libs and cons both misuse the term 'gay' as an ad hom?

Why does everything have to be so black and white?

Why isn't it possible that some homosexuals are born that way and some are a product of their environment? The hypocrisy of both sides shines brightly on this one too. The same leftist moonbats insisting that intelligence is a product of environment insist sexual preference isn't. And on the flip side the same fascist douchebags that insist sexual preference is environmental also insist that intelligence isn't.

The 'discussion' here is .... priceless... the lot of ya just made me laugh my Bjorn Borg underwear off... :rofl: :clap2:

I sorta kinda second what manifold said... btw.

Why isn't it possible that some homosexuals are born that way and some are a product of their environment? The hypocrisy of both sides shines brightly on this one too. The same leftist moonbats insisting that intelligence is a product of environment insist sexual preference isn't. And on the flip side the same fascist douchebags that insist sexual preference is environmental also insist that intelligence isn't.
Who?

it's about intent, don't you think?

The problem is that gays are now routinely insisting that they are born gay and therefore are entitled to the same privileges as normal people, like marriage. Here we see that that argument falls apart.

The problem is that gays are now routinely insisting that they are born gay and therefore are entitled to the same privileges as normal people, like marriage. Here we see that that argument falls apart.

Here we see what? I'm sorry... the only thing I've seen so far.. here .. was a hilarious and pretty much pointless discussion... Srsly. Oh yeah.. and that different people have different concept of what is 'normal'... here they've been all separated into two camps - those that feel homosexuals are normal and those that don't - which includes you, glocky-pooh.

Last edited:

Here we see what? I'm sorry... the only thing I've seen so far.. here .. was a hilarious and pretty much pointless discussion... Srsly. Oh yeah.. and that different people have different concept of what is 'normal'... here they've been all separated into two camps - those that feel homosexuals are normal and those that don't - which includes you, glocky-pooh.
The percent of homosexuals is about 1% of the population- that's not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

The percent of homosexuals is about 1% of the population- that's not normal by any stretch of the imagination.
Lead him out on the limb little further there Glock :lol:

Forum List

Back