Identical twins, one gay, one ain't

Men are afraid of gay men. If a gay man makes a pass at a straight man, he gets the crap beat out of him because the straight man is afraid of him. The straight man is not secure enough to just say no.
Gee, I don't recall beating the crap out of the gays who have expressed interest in me several times during my long life. I recall changing the subject or simply ignoring them. *shrug*

Probably only because you know you would be thrown in jail. This is why discrimination laws still have so much damned strength, if people like you would just stop being so against people being different we could get rid of those idiotic laws because then the extremist liberals wouldn't be able to say they are needed ... the sad part is that you, and those like you, will never learn this very simple fact. You are both washing each others back by given excuses to support both your moronic views.

Probably only because you know you would be thrown in jail. ...
Sure Kitty, like you know what you're talking about. :lol: Back in the day a guy could beat the crap out of another and that would be the end of it. If there were police involved, which would have been extremely rare, they'd call am ambulance and maybe write a ticket for disorderly conduct if some shit was broken.

Glock ... it's closet cases like you that make me have to actually feel sorry for the human race sometimes ... but meh ... go on kill each other off, I'll still be here and online 24/7.

Forum List

Back