Identical Twin Studies prove homosexuality is not genetic.

The fallacy in the OP is that it ignores epigenetics. The splitting of the fertilized egg can occur at the zygote, the early blastocyst or the late blastocyst stage. The earlier the split the more independent the twins develop at later stages.

So the OP is ignoring the fact once they have separated they are no longer developing identically in utero. There is no guarantee that both receive identical nutrition, hormones, etc.

As if the OP cares whether homosexuals are born that way or not- he will hate homosexuals just as he hates blacks and Jews and probably anyone other than his own children.

Of course it begs this question. If homosexuality is indeed genetic, and we developed the means to detect it in the womb, I wonder how great would be the conflict between homosexual activists and pro-abortion activists? Food for thought.

Our sexual choices and experiences can greatly affect our sexual orientation. Most people for some reason refuse to acknowledge this.

Of course it begs this question. If homosexuality is indeed genetic, and we developed the means to detect it in the womb, I wonder how great would be the conflict between homosexual activists and pro-abortion activists? Food for thought.

What if they could repair the genetic code, if it is genetic? No abortion needed. The homosexual lobby would have a hissy fit.

What if they could repair the genetic code, if it is genetic? No abortion needed. The homosexual lobby would have a hissy fit.
Oh, yes they would indeed. No fresh meat. All of a sudden, those squealing that the religious are preventing gene therapy from curing disorders and that we should have absolutely no boundaries to research would have a real conflict on their hands.

Forum List

Back