IDEAS for ECONOMY IMPROVEMENT.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Neal Boortz encapsulates our Economic Fiasco perfectly with the question (paraphrased & expanded): Would you hire a chef who hates cooking ? So why are you surprised that our Capitalistic Free Enterprise Economy (which made our Nation the Greatest on the Planet for over 200 years) is so fucked up when you hired the MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD Obummer who hates Capitalism and Free Enterprise ?

Other than criticism of the Monumental Marxist, Racist, Muslim & Illegal Immigrant Potector Fraud, Obami Salaami, Neal Boortz offers approx a dozen ways one can drastically improve our Economy.

Definitely worth a read.

Here is the link to Neal Boortz's perceptive analysis:

Turn around our economy? It's not really that hard - Page 2 - Neal Boortz - Townhall Conservative

Last edited:
The way to fix the economay is throw obamaturd and his libtard cronies out of office. Boortz hits the nail on the head.

• Banned
you lost me at monumental Marxist... after that, all I see is bullshit. Won't even bother reading it.

Shitplate,

As a certified Obamarrhoidal Twit you are probably denying your knowledge of the following facts that are either recorded in Obami Salaami's own book: "DREAMS FROM MY FATHER", or PUBLIC INFORMATION bandied about on National News:

Obummer's mommy, who according to Obummer, hated her own race, and was a Commie. Obummer's Daddy was a falling down drunk, and an avowed Marxist. Obummer's grandfather (definitely on his mother's side ...and probably his father's side as well) was an off-the-wall Commie who got Obambo the Notorious Commie Poet Frank Marshall Davis as his Mentor for at least a decade of close association.

Obami Salaami, just prior to his Presidential Campaign visited his Murderous Rapist Commie Cousin RAILA ODINGA, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN" !!!
This "AFRICAN STALIN" Raila Odinga was the Leader of the Commie "Orange Democratic Party" who, according to our Foreign Service, slaughtered over 100,000 fellow Kenyans ( including women & children) as some "ethnic cleansing" procedure.

Guess what ???

Obummer was photo-oped at one of the rallies with the Commie Psycho Raila Odinga: arm-in arm smiling. Later, Obami Salaami was again photographed with Raila Odinga (in his famous African garb photo) at the family gathering ALL OF WHOM were Commie Muslims.

Also, the stealth Commie Obummer (who naturally could not announce his TRUE ideological Marxist stance for obvious Political reasons) had the most Leftiest Liberal Record in Senatorial History....to the LEFT of even the DEM Moral Icon Teddy Kennedy, the Chappaquidick Murderer (may he rot in Hell).

Further:

Obummer's employment at the Criminal Enterprise ACORN (indicted in ~ 15 States for voter fraud) as a "Community Organizer" (i.e., RABBLE ROUSER) engendered an established friendship with the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers......from whose home Obummer kicked off his Senatorial career.

And, if all that is not enough to connect Obummer to Marxism ...... howzabout Obami Salaami's meteoric rise thru the ranks of THE NATION'S MOST NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE which is totally controlled by COMMIES & THE MAFIOSO .......where even the political appointment of a dog-catcher has to be approved by the Commie/Mafioso thugs !!!

But, of course, in your idiotically demented Obamarrhoidal mind the information above is either lies or inconsequential trivia completely disconnected from the irrefutable fact that the Obummer is a fucking stone cold Marxist (albeit not of the Stalin, or Mao Tse Tung mold).

And, it follows that not only as a demented Obamarrhoidal stooge, but a congenital idiot as well, everything reasonable is "bullshit" to you.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The way to fix the economay is throw obamaturd and his libtard cronies out of office. Boortz hits the nail on the head.

American First,

The obvious is not obvious to the mentally defective Obamarrhoidal mind.

As a matter of fact, as you are witnessing, the Obamarrhoidal idiot considers the OPPOSITE of REALITY to be its true domain of existence.

I don't agree with everything he is saying, but certainly abolishing the foolish war on drugs and eliminating the Dept. of Education is a good start.
Eliminating corporate taxation is obviously the right thing to do - and anyone who believes otherwise needs to read "How our economy works - for Dummies".
Removing capital gains tax - um no. That is too far.
Repeal Obamacare? Of course, economic reasons are beside the point - it is a monstrosity that should be burned live on every channel.

Having said this - the guys article is barely passable. It leaves out so many key points that all it really is, is a list of things government should do - it is not a list that would "save the economy" - not even close.

Neal Boortz encapsulates our Economic Fiasco perfectly with the question (paraphrased & expanded): Would you hire a chef who hates cooking ? So why are you surprised that our Capitalistic Free Enterprise Economy (which made our Nation the Greatest on the Planet for over 200 years) is so fucked up when you hired the MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD Obummer who hates Capitalism and Free Enterprise ?

Other than criticism of the Monumental Marxist, Racist, Muslim & Illegal Immigrant Potector Fraud, Obami Salaami, Neal Boortz offers approx a dozen ways one can drastically improve our Economy.

Definitely worth a read.

Turn around our economy? It's not really that hard - Page 2 - Neal Boortz - Townhall Conservative

Wow!!! I understand your rage against Obama, but I've never heard so much hate towards a person before. Im not on Obamas side..... but that was just hateful of you. You call Obama a racist, pussy, muslim (which he is), illegal immigrant protectant (which most of them are blue collar workers.....you know the ones that build our buildings, clean our homes, babysitters, etc. you catch my drift), to tell you the truth you sound as if your were the racist. Yea, Obama wasn't meant for the job but he was elected and there was nothing that could've be done. All this name calling and anger coming out of you is totally uneccesary Im pretty sure Obama is not going to be re-elected so instead of talking all that shit put more links for your new candidate and instead of puttin old negativity try something positive. It looks horrible when you say all those things about a person and then say OH YEA.... I LIKE THIS CANDIDATE. Would you talk shit about him when he doesnt do his job?:evil: You sound hateful!

Make me Tyrant and this economic problem is gone in the first quarter.

Of course a whole new slew of economic problems are likely to manifest but by that time I TOO will have invested my money in an offshore account somewhere, so I won't really care.

You know, much like the current masters are doing?

• Banned
I don't agree with everything he is saying, but certainly abolishing the foolish war on drugs and eliminating the Dept. of Education is a good start.
Eliminating corporate taxation is obviously the right thing to do - and anyone who believes otherwise needs to read "How our economy works - for Dummies".
Removing capital gains tax - um no. That is too far.
Repeal Obamacare? Of course, economic reasons are beside the point - it is a monstrosity that should be burned live on every channel.

Having said this - the guys article is barely passable. It leaves out so many key points that all it really is, is a list of things government should do - it is not a list that would "save the economy" - not even close.

IAWIS,

I don't agree with all of Boortz's suggestions, and I don't have the the time to get into that.

But, I fail to see the reasoning behind your final point. Doncha see that a list of what our Government should do (and/or not do) would be a factor in "saving the economy" ???

Example: The Govt not raising taxes, and/or reducing all to hell the idiotic Governmental Red Tape because that destroys businesses (especially small businesses that hire 70% of our employees) ? Doncha think the Government's role in this would help in "saving the economy" from its downward spiral ?????

Definitely worth a read.

Wow!!! I understand your rage against Obama, but I've never heard so much hate towards a person before. Im not on Obamas side..... but that was just hateful of you. You call Obama a racist, pussy, muslim (which he is), illegal immigrant protectant (which most of them are blue collar workers.....you know the ones that build our buildings, clean our homes, babysitters, etc. you catch my drift), to tell you the truth you sound as if your were the racist. Yea, Obama wasn't meant for the job but he was elected and there was nothing that could've be done. All this name calling and anger coming out of you is totally uneccesary Im pretty sure Obama is not going to be re-elected so instead of talking all that shit put more links for your new candidate and instead of puttin old negativity try something positive. It looks horrible when you say all those things about a person and then say OH YEA.... I LIKE THIS CANDIDATE. Would you talk shit about him when he doesnt do his job?:evil: You sound hateful!

Hey stupid,

Every single statement I made against the Monumental Fraud Obummer is IRREFUTABLY CORRECT.

You don't even deny that.....or, are able to disprove anything I stated.

Just because I stated the TRUTH, and made a list of the TRUTHS, a blithering idiot like you condemns me for sounding "HATEFUL" !!!

And, of course, just as one blames a person for doing harmful or idiotic things (and makes lists of them for clarification of the harm done).....one would blame ("talk shit") a fucking moron for not doing the obvious good in that person's power and whose elected duty is to do those salubrious things.

In the process of blaming me for making an absolutely TRUTHFUL list of all the glaring failures of this Political Charlatan Obami Salaami you, in your moronic state of mind, defend the Illegal Immigrants for doing menial jobs..........WHILE THEY ARE CRIMINALS THAT ARE ILLEGALLY IN AMERICA AND COSTING THE COUNTRY PERHAPS HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN SKYROCKETING OUR MEDICAL COSTS THRU THE ROOF (over and above their worth as menial workers), CAUSING OUR ALREADY INADEQUATE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM TO COLLAPSE BY LOWERING THE EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS EVEN FURTHER .....HIRING ADDITIONAL TEACHERS OTHERWISE UNNEEDED. AND, WITH THE FUCKING OBAMACARE, WE THE TAXPAYERS, WILL HAVE TO FOOT THE BILL FOR THE 13 MILLION, OR SO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS !!! AND, THIS DOESN'T EVEN CONSIDER THE STAGGERING COSTS OF THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES SUCH AS ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS IN THE BORDER STATES , AND THEIR STAGGERING CRIME RATE IN GENERAL NOT ONLY THAT, IN SOME STATES WHILE THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR COLLEGE EDUCATION, THESE ILLEGALS, OR CRIMINALS, GET A FREE EDUCATION BECAUSE OF BRAINLESS MORONS LIKE YOU !!!

And you, you blithering, clueless idiot......CALL ME A RACIST BECAUSE I STATE THE FACTS !!!

One wonders how the fuck a stupid fucktard like you can get thru the day without falling off a bridge, driving into other peoples' cars, or ditches, starving to death because you stick your food into your ear instead of your mouth, etc. ...... your idiocy is beyond belief !!!

Last edited:

Definitely worth a read.

Hey stupid,

Every single statement I made against the Monumental Fraud Obummer is IRREFUTABLY CORRECT.

Just because I stated the TRUTH, and made a list of the TRUTHS, a blithering idiot like you condemns me for sounding "HATEFUL" !!!

And, of course, just as one blames a person for doing harmful or idiotic things (and makes lists of them for clarification of the harm done).....one would blame ("talk shit") a fucking moron for not doing the obvious good in that person's power and whose elected duty is to do those salubrious things.

In the process of blaming me for making an absolutely TRUTHFUL list of all the glaring failures of this Political Charlatan Obami Salaami you, in your moronic state of mind, defend the Illegal Immigrants for doing menial jobs..........WHILE THEY ARE CRIMINALS THAT ARE ILLEGALLY IN AMERICA AND COSTING THE COUNTRY PERHAPS HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN SKYROCKETING OUR MEDICAL COSTS THRU THE ROOF (over and above their worth as menial workers), CAUSING OUR ALREADY INADEQUATE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM TO COLLAPSE BY LOWERING THE EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS EVEN FURTHER .....HIRING ADDITIONAL TEACHERS OTHERWISE UNNEEDED. AND, WITH THE FUCKING OBAMACARE, WE THE TAXPAYERS, WILL HAVE TO FOOT THE BILL FOR THE 13 MILLION, OR SO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS !!! AND, THIS DOESN'T EVEN CONSIDER THE STAGGERING COSTS OF THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES SUCH AS ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS IN THE BORDER STATES , AND THEIR STAGGERING CRIME RATE IN GENERAL NOT ONLY THAT, IN SOME STATES WHILE THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR COLLEGE EDUCATION, THESE ILLEGALS, OR CRIMINALS, GET A FREE EDUCATION BECAUSE OF BRAINLESS MORONS LIKE YOU !!!

And you, you blithering, clueless idiot......CALL ME A RACIST BECAUSE I STATE THE FACTS !!!

One wonders how the fuck a stupid fucktard like you can get thru the day without falling off a bridge, driving into other peoples' cars, or ditches, starving to death because you stick your food into your ear instead of your mouth, etc. ...... your idiocy is beyond belief !!!

gaytrauma

We don't call you a racist because you "state the facts." We call you a racist because you make racist statements. Just like you are a homophobe for making homophobic statements.

Last edited:

Hey stupid,

gaytrauma

We don't call you a racist because you "state the facts." We call you a racist because you make racist statements. Just like you are a homophobe for making homophobic statements.

And you are TOROSHIT because BULLSHIT is TOROSHIT !!!

Forum List

Back