I'd Vote for This

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
tPYp4lm.png

What do you think?

It would damned sure slow the flow of useless laws. I'd go for it, maybe a good subject for the article 5 convention.

Not a bad idea, it would slow down the number of laws, which is always good.

i thik this in combination with limiting the amount of pages and not allowing amendments not pertaining to the bill should always included as well

It is a good idea, and Obamacare certainly wouldn't have been passed had this rule in place.

I think if you required Congress to take a quiz, most of the members would fail. What's more, if I were to judge on the spelling and grammar of the OP, which isn't the first copy and paste job to fall on its face right out of the gate, most of them would be right wing Congressmen.

2u595jp.jpg

I'm Unviersity edumacated!

Last edited:
What a fucking dumb idea.

So whenever you support a bill you simply say why you support it, and give some BS reasons why you think it could have "possible" negatives? If you hate a Bill you just write all the bullshit as to why you hate the bill...

What, is this a test? Like someone did read the bill and they have an all knowing power to tell congressmen if their answers were right or wrong? So if you don't like Obamacare are you given an F by this magical know all 'Answer being." If you love Obamacare are you given a AA++ with a side of boobs because this all knowing being liked your answer on Obamacare (random bill)?

How about we follow the constitution and stop pretending the general welfare clause means congress can force people to buy things or steal from others to pay for people that simply want money they didn't earn... or go to war and call it a not war because there are no "boots on the ground" and killing is done by drones and money.

Last edited:
What a fucking dumb idea.

So whenever you support a bill you simply say why you support it, and give some BS reasons why you think it could have "possible" negatives? If you hate a Bill you just write all the bullshit as to why you hate the bill...

What, is this a test? Like someone did read the bill and they have an all knowing power to tell congressmen if their answers were right or wrong? So if you don't like Obamacare are you given an F by this magical know all 'Answer being." If you love Obamacare are you given a AA++ with a side of boobs because this all knowing being liked your answer on Obamacare (random bill)?

How about we follow the constitution and stop pretending the general welfare clause means congress can force people to buy things or steal from others to pay for people that simply want money they didn't earn... or go to war and call it a not war because there are no "boots on the ground" and killing is done by drones and money.

You're right, we should continue where they dont read the bill at all.

Also, G5000 should know that every picture on the internet has been proof read by me before its released and I dropped the ball. I'll let the editor know

A better solution would require that all bills be published for 2 weeks before any vote, so that all interested citizens could read them and let their representatives know whether they supported the bill or not.

Forum List

Back