ICE catches and released 500,000 Illegals who then no show for court dates.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
So I heard this story today on CBS Radio News but can not find it on any non biased source to post it here.
The story was that ICE has caught then released 500,000 Illegal, with the stipulation that the show up for a court hearing.

and nearly all of them have no showed and are now listed as Fugitive Aliens.

Anyone else hear this, or find it on a respectable site?

Last edited:
So I heard this story today on CBS Radio News but can not find it on any non biased source to post it here.
The story was that ICE has caught then released 500,000 Illegal, with the stipulation that the show up for a court hearing.

and nearly all of them have no showed and are now listed as Fugitive Aliens.

Anyone else hear this, or find it on a respectable site?

EXCLUSIVE: ICE Says It's Caught-and-Released 506,232 Illegal Aliens Who Are Now Fugitives--More Than Entire Population of Sacramento, Calif.

CNSNews.com - EXCLUSIVE: ICE Says It's Caught-and-Released 506,232 Illegal Aliens Who Are Now Fugitives--More Than Entire Population of Sacramento, Calif.

I'm just sitting back and waiting until this country is no more as it seems those of us who believe in it are losing the war. It seems as if no matter how many things we do to try to save it or turn it around from self-destructing, we bang into a brick wall called the government.

Forum List

Back