ICE basically declares war with Governor Jerry Brown in Mexifornia

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The corrupt barely American politicians in North Mexico better get back to the drawing board to figure out other NOT so clever methods to harbor and protect their precious illegal criminals as ICE officials are pissed, ready and willing to get aggressive. What new laws can they scramble to quickly enact to protect their beloved human liabilities?

"ICE will have no choice but to conduct at-large arrests in local neighborhoods and at worksites, which will inevitably result in additional collateral arrests, instead of focusing on arrests at jails and prisons where transfers are safer for ICE officers and the community. ICE will also likely have to detain individuals arrested in California in detention facilities outside of the state, far from any family they may have in California.

Ultimately, SB54 helps shield removable aliens from immigration enforcement and creates another magnet for more illegal immigration, all at the expense of the safety and security of the very people it purports to protect." - ICE
Statement from ICE Acting Director Tom Homan on California Sanctuary Law

How funny is this thread going to be? Started by a guy with a Robert E Lee confederate flag avatar and a thread whining about a states right issue and the theory that the federal government has the right to oversee, control and demand behavior from an individual state.

How funny is this thread going to be? Started by a guy with a Robert E Lee confederate flag avatar and a thread whining about a states right issue and the theory that the federal government has the right to oversee, control and demand behavior from an individual state.

Immigration is a federal issue. Don't you remember when Arizona created their own laws regarding how they would interact with their illegals and DumBama took them to court to have them stopped? The claim (and ruling) was that states are not in charge of immigration--the federal government is.

So now you complain because the shoe is on the other foot. Bet you had no problem with states rights when Arizona had to stop their program.

Do you think local authorities should stand by and watch bank robberies happen as well? I mean, why get involved in federal issues....right?
I bet you'd be pissed if local authorities didn't assist in arresting and investigating tax evaders...right? Because when people pay less tax you get fewer bottom feeder benefits...right?

Do you think local authorities should stand by and watch bank robberies happen as well? I mean, why get involved in federal issues....right?
I bet you'd be pissed if local authorities didn't assist in arresting and investigating tax evaders...right? Because when people pay less tax you get fewer bottom feeder benefits...right?
I was just commenting on your hypocrisy and confusion.

I was just commenting on your hypocrisy and confusion.

Hypocrisy...huh? You're confused bud.

"The South" believed Government was denying them of their constitutional rights thus their reason to secede.
Mexifornia on the other hand is working against the Feds and resisting...they hate the Feds for "pushing" the Constitution on them and requesting complete adherence.
Despite your extreme desire to remain confused you do see the clear difference…right?

The President swears to uphold the Constitution.

Ignoring immigration laws is a violation of the Constitution.

Trump should be impeached if he does not secure the border.

Forum List

Back